Wow sick for weeks

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I keep feeling ill for several weeks now I keep getting a upset stomach have lost my appear and the poos off and on .... Ugh sweating then freezing . I ate feeling like this but I have come to the concullision that's it is because I have started a new med and it is working well so I don't need to take my hydros very often anymore and I have been taking three to four of them a day for 5 or 6 years . That's the only thing I can come up with anyway .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH.... Donna that is horrible.... so hope things settle out with the meds and you are feeling better real soon

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We have had some horrid stomach viruses going thru the schools here, so never rule that out as well… hope you feel better soon!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hoping your feeling better real soon, nothing worse than feeling sick all the time and not knowing why.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So sorry you're going through this, and not feeling well. Hopefully the medication tapers off, and the side effects subside, sometimes it can take a month or a couple of months before you get the full benefits of a medication. Did you ask your doctor or pharmacist if your symptoms are normal for the medication you are taking? I hope you feel better soon. Take care Hun.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.