Any How I Met Your Mother fans out there?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Although I haven't religiously watched the show, I have been following it. Probably seen more than half the eps and thought the show was brilliant.

Tonite was the series finale, after 9 seasons! What did you think of it? I was shocked, then understood that it had to happen, and then felt shock again. So it's not about the mother after all!?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I watched it here and there but not too often. I think I recorded the finale so I will have to watch it later.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I watched it off and on. I started watching it last night, but turned it off before the end. I read about it today and it's sad the mother died, but i get it.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
*spoiler alert*

i have seen every episode. I just LOVE it! I was very very very very shocked on the ending episode. Somewhere along the line I kept saying how I wish robin and ted were together... but then I got used to how things were that it wasnt going to happen. That whole episode left me on the edge. So much is such little time. WHO KNEW IT WOULD END THIS WAY?! I am actually rather sad about it. I feel like there should be another episode after that but there isnt. :hissycry: However I am stoked on How I met Your Dad

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I have watched it on and off but we are behind the USA here

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.