ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Hello all. I am currently researching DSLR cameras. We just recently bought our first trailer and we also have our first dog, puppy EB and we will be taking pictures like crazy. So I have been looking at the Canon Rebels and the Nikon D3200. I was wondering what other peoples thoughts are on these cameras, if you have one. If anyone does have a DSLR camera please let me know your thoughts (likes/dislikes) and if you had too would you buy that brand again or would you change brands.

We just bought a Nikon D5300 because we plan on travelling next year. We're signed up for a class in May. I can't wait to learn more about this amazing camera. Bill wanted it because of the wireless feature.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We just bought a Nikon D5300 because we plan on travelling next year. We're signed up for a class in May. I can't wait to learn more about this amazing camera. Bill wanted it because of the wireless feature.

I really want to take a class because w/these new camera they can do amazing things. I just don't have the time to sit and read that darn book… LOL

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I started watching the DVD and got lost. I got about halfway through the first few chapters and decided I need to watch it again. There's going to be quite a learning curve.

AC2115

Apr 1, 2014
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxie
I am Canon - and LOVE my prime lense (yes it makes all the difference) I primarily use my 50 1.4 (although a 50 1.8 is also fabulous and much cheaper). If you invest in a DSLR I would recommend to learn to use it in manual mode to get the most our of your photographs. It makes a world of difference! Good luck!!

AC2115

Apr 1, 2014
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxie
Roxie.jpeg Here is Roxie's first "pro-photo" :D Can't wait till she doesn't want to eat my camera and sits still for one!

Members online

No members online now.