can you help?? ASAP

tessabug

Feb 5, 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
tessa
im in the process of trying to find a ride from hanmer ontario to hornepayne ontario for my english bulldog and i as she can die in cargo from the heat (its not controlled) can anyone help us will help with gas I DONT SMOKE im a fairly quiet person
013.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hopefully there will be some peeps from Canada come along soon to see if they can help. Have you checked to see if there is a pet transport company in your area that can help? We have them here in the states. Good luck and I hope you can find someone to help you out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tagged some of the Canadian members I could think of

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
im in the process of trying to find a ride from hanmer ontario to hornepayne ontario for my english bulldog and i as she can die in cargo from the heat (its not controlled) can anyone help us will help with gas I DONT SMOKE im a fairly quiet person
View attachment 68615

Try this website, not sure if they include Canada or not www.pettravel.com but they've got resources.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
LHi, I do live in Ontario, but I am in Burlington. I'm sorry I'm not familiar with the Sudbury area, but know that it is up North, and more than 3 hours away from me, plus our car died, so we are without a car right now. Could you rent a car and drive to where you're going?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't drive either, my hubby always drives, but our car died a month ago, and it can't be fixed, so we don't have a car right now. How long is your trip you have to take? Have you tried maybe posting an ad on line or somewhere in your area, where someone might be going the same route, and you could offer to car pool with?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't know if this can help you at all-as it is a horse site, but There may be a trip going in your area-that may let you and your dog ride along. If you don't find other alternatives, try posting on Travellinghorse.com You may get lucky w transport going your way and they may respond. [MENTION=11022]tessabug[/MENTION]

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
dang, i didnt even know you could drive across ontario in 9 hours. I drive to Dokis to go fishing in august but its only a 6 hour trip from Toronto to in between the Sudbury/northbay area. Ontario is so good at public transportation...There must be a bus or train option that you can reduce the driving responsibility?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.