New Year resolutions?

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] thanks for the iphone suggestion as i do have one, so will check that out. I bet the room is going to look great! Love polka dots & stripes! I know they are excited. I cannot wait to get Mackenzie's going. Good luck and cannot wait to see some pics!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hmmm well I AM going to lose this last stubborn 10 lbs and WILL keep it off LOL. I gain weight really easy and it's always a struggle to get it back off! Then second is to find a new job closer to home! My hours got cut at my current job so I need to find a job making more money and my commute is seriously going to be the death of me! I never knew what affect it would have but it really drives me up the wall, more stress than I need. Thats about it and keep doing what I am doing, work, school, spending time with and taking care of the ones I love :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] i will def show some pics of it!! im sure MAcenzie's room will look great i love the pink and black together especially the zebra type stuff!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm ...

I'm sure just about everything I'm going to write has been put.

Going to eat more healthily .... I know what I should eat because I tell all my PT clients .. but then never seem to be organised enough to get my own meals ready for during the day when I'm out working, and end up eating pre-packed microwave meals or fastfood junk. So maybe my first resolution should be to learn some good time management techniques!!

I'm going to google Dave Ramsey because I've never heard of him, but I too would like to be debt free by this time next year. In 2012 my daughter will graduate from High School and we really want to move out into the country. So I'm still building up my credit rating, which is tough when you've only been in the country for 4 years. My credit score is lower than it could be because they say I haven't got enough credit history ... :mad:

I'm going to continue to get rid of the work that I like to call "toxic" ... the clients that I don't really 'bond' with, and the classes that I simply hate to teach!!

AND, finally, I want to spend more time in the house and yard. I've painted every room in the last 4 years except the kids bathroom and whilst they are both in England during the summer I am going to totally re-vamp it!! I'm thinking "Sex & The City" colors and style!! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I am thinking we need to start a new thread with pics of room decor. :) I LOVE decorating, although I cant afford to do what I want with every room. Someday I will. :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] that sounds great i need a few ideas for our den that we are redoing!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] Yeah let's do that ... I have in my mind what I want to do with the kids bathroom. At the moment it is a dark forest green ... and I want pinks, black and bling ..... or "Sex & The City" style as I keep telling my daughter!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.