Best Christmas ever.....

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Well it started friday morning and just continued... We went to spend the day friday with the grandbabies, had a lovely dinner with our daughter in laws family. Then went to church friday eve. Got home finished a few things and hit the hay. Get up Sat morning to two very egar children lol.. then get a text message that my best friends daughter was in labor.. This is the twin boys I spoke about before. So my BF gets in her car and hot rods it to Ca lol..The boys weigh in at 4 1/2 lbs and the other is just shy of 6 lbs... they are healthy and soo tiny lol... I dont think I have ever held that small of a baby..... So Christmas dinner was not eaten until 8pm lol but it was well worth the time spent at the hospital.... Perfect day...

P.S. No I didnt get my salt water tank but that is ok Im so happy with all I did recieve...

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thats a wonderful christmas gift!!! congrats to you and your bestie's daughter!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations to your BF.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
wow Christmas Babies, that is so wonderful. I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Bella and Abby did to, they loved their Secret Santa Gifts, Abby slept with both for two days now. Bella finally got some play time in today, when her sister went out for a stroll.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a wonderful christmas present for the family!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.