A Treasured Christmas Gift

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My future daughter-in-law is a talented artist and about a year away from graduating with a 3-D animation degree. Well she gave out special gifts this year. Here is mine, a statue of Sophie, Bella and Abby, she got the expressions dead on! I was so surprised, I love it so much. My favorite gift this year. I told her she needs to take orders!!!

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
she did an amazing job they look so life like! i would order some in a heart beat if she started doing this, and hey she could even work home!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Now that is such a special gift. What a good girl! Now I hope I get that lucky with my future daughter in laws to have them be so thoughtful!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
A talent to be proud of for sure,,, what a great gift :)

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I got a comparison shot with Bella but Abby is not wanting to get out of bed....it is in the 20's in N. Florida today (last night we got snow flurries) so all of us are cuddled up.

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], Criss doesn't need anymore good points, she has been a great girl from day one. My son, however needs more points!!!! (with me, LOL)

DSCF0035.jpg

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG those are great! How long did it take her to make one? i wish I was that talented! I CAN do paint by numbers........until I don't like their color choice!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
It was all a surprise, so I have no idea how long it took. She also made one for her mom (a German Sheppard) She did a wonderful charcoal of their dog for my son. They also have a German Sheppard. I laughed and told her to wrap up the nude male she had to do for class and give it to my mom for Christmas. LOL

DSCF0009.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.