Martha f'n Stewart

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I have something to say. I hate Martha Stewart. She drives me nuts. I don't care one bit about anyone, celebrity or not. However, I just hate her. I hate her crafts and cooking and well just about everything. I've always had this feeling like I was less of a mom because I couldn't make all that crafty crap and bake made from scratch cakes and all that. Now I go to the pet store every chance I get for my baby Henry and what do I see? Martha Martha Martha!! Hubby hates dog things made in China. That really limits my choices. I was so desperate to find things for him, so I broke down and started looking at Martha crap. China China China! Every single thing. So now I hate hate hate her even more. Sorry, I sound like such a jerk.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Maybe that's a sign that you should make his clothes? Hint hint. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, does that feel better? For the record I do not like her either, just rubs me wrong.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I bet that felt good to get off your chest. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, maybe this will help. Since my printer/scanner is broken-can't show you. I have a wooden donkey, with jointed arms and legs, hanging on the wall and he is holding a sign that says " Martha doesn't live here, dumb A$$" How do you like them road apples?!!!:poo:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, maybe this will help. Since my printer/scanner is broken-can't show you. I have a wooden donkey, with jointed arms and legs, hanging on the wall and he is holding a sign that says " Martha doesn't live here, dumb A$$" How do you like them road apples?!!!:poo:

:ROFL::ROFL:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well duh!! I only had to take a picture----(too much brandy.....) Here is the Martha Stupid donkey 003.JPGfor [MENTION=10908]Roseann[/MENTION]

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
See this is one of the many things I love about EBN. No matter how kooky we sound, we can basically rant about anything we want and there is always a great positive response to our craziness and in this case a donkey picture to back it up. By the way, I feel exactly the same way. Even her voice makes me nuts.

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Ahh! Thanks guys! I love the donkey ! I'm so glad I'm not alone. And yes! I do feel better just saying it out loud. I love that I can say my crazy crap too! I feel like I just got a big 'ol hug!!

Members online

No members online now.