I need help, Im going nuts.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:whew: Shew, what a day!!! So today I grocery shopped, I go to two different stores that are close by to get the best bargains.

Store number 1--- I do my shopping, come out with a full cart and look and look for the SUV! I bet I walked around the parking lot 6-7 minutes looking. Some older lady laughed at me and told me I looked lost. I told her I couldn't find my truck. She actually helped me look for it. After about 5 min. she said push your alarm button. I did and low and behold........the next isle over there sat my CAR with the alarm going off. The lady and I had a good laugh but I was so :eek:

Store number 2-- I am half way through the store with things in my cart and I go up to the fresh seafood dept. to buy some shrimp. I turn around and my carts not there. I have a very bad habit of leaving my cart and running to get one thing and go back. Soooo I backtrack my steps looking for my cart. No cart to be found. I am totally baffled. And then.........I spot it :bigeyes:. Some man was pushing it, how did he not notice that I had all my stuff in his cart???? I think fast, then I busted a gut laughing, I have a plan.........

I stood back and watched him mosey along with my cart looking at the meats, I lay in wait.......he turns his back and is checking out the pork chops and I run up grab my cart and just keep on going. Let HIM think he's nut's like he did me!!!! I know that's mean.......but I was rolling laughing going through the store. I even text Joe and told him in which I got a reply back that I was mean. Just thought I would share my day of grocery shopping.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:ROFL2:OMG! Part was was very familiar! I usually write the aisle number I am parked in on my hand!! Part 2, that was hysterical!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I am still laughing at that one!!! I have read it three times 'cause it makes me laugh again!! Not mean, actually I thought it was pretty clever!! Thanks for a GREAT laugh!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: :rofl: :rofl: Kelly only you can turn a simple trip to the grocery store into an adventure !!! Thanks for sharing, you crack-pot

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just lost MY car leaving the movie theater today :unsure: this was after I was almost hit by a car crossing the parking lot!!! LOL And I can definitely relate to your cart story, I leave my cart all the time… UGH!!! I HATE grocery shopping… :lol:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hilarious!!!!! Add that to your book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
No matter where we go we always park in either the Itchy lot (Left) or the Scratchy lot (Right). I am a product of the 80's and this is something my wife and I have done since the day we met. Haven't lost a vehicle yet so we must be doing something right. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Great story Kelly! Reminds me of the time my daughter took our elderly neighbor( with dementia) shopping. Her daughter told Kristen to let her buy whatever ( otherwise an ugly argument would ensue) so kristen left her with her cart and did her own shopping, checked out, and went back to help Mrs. S. Kristen noticed she had some very weird things in her basket, baby diapers, formula, dog food( she did not own a dog) etc, but Kristen knew better than to argue with this lady and figured her daughter would manage the " odd things" when she got home. So, they check out, and are bagging the last few items when this LIVID young mother with a toddler in hand, comes up to Kristen and Mrs. S, SCREAMING at them that they STOLE her carriage and HER groceries!! Mrs.S just laughed and leaned into Kristen ans said, " She's off her rocker"! Kristen tried to apologize and explain, but the lady was still PO'd! She grabbed another cart, and started over. In the meantime, Kristen found Mrs. S's cart abandoned in the frozen food aisle, and in it was cat food( she didn't have a cat either), 10 bottles of ketchup, ramen noodles, and a WHOLE ham. She knew it was hers because she left her sweater in the cart. Kristen gave the cart to the manager with apologies, and chuckled all the way home. The baby formula and diapers got donated. Kristen. Got the dog food. You just have to laugh!!

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Hahaha that's so funny... Store 2: well played... I've lost my vehicle before and when the alarm went off I was about 5 feet away from it. What is the saying you don't see the trees because of the forest?

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
That is so funny and so like me!
Even tho i dont officially drive (im learning while being a great example of how not to drive!)
When hubby parks his car -on a small car park i have a problem finding it!
Once i went and sat in a strangers car only to turn around in a mid sentence and see a scared and surprised driver that wasnt my husband ....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.