Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I know it is still only Xmas eve but I have a feeling we all will be a bit busy to get on here tomorrow. ;) I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this site and everyone who is apart of it. We have had so many new members joining lately and it is so great to see. (Although the puppies ARE killing me) Thank you to everyone who has helped to make this site what it is and to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] (both Lisa and Chip) for doing all the hard work it takes to make and keep this site running. You are appreciated! Anyhow, I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], this site would be nothing without our members, who keep on talking about and luvin' their bulldogs! Have a wonderful holiday everybully!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Merry Christmas to you too Jenn. This has become quite the hang out for us bullie-nuts hasn't it? We will probably be on here tomorrow as it is only the three of us and Im sure Princess Gracie will want to check in from time to time ;). Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Don't think I'll make it on here tomorrow .. if I do it will be much later in the day when the entire family has entered into a full food-coma! :p

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Merry Christmas to you too Jennifer. I am hosting a big dinner tonight with all my family and friends. (with Vegas in his harness and leash to keep him from humping all my guest) Tomorrow is going to consist of just me and my hubby and not getting out of our PJ's all day, so yes I will be on here.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Merry Christmas Everyone. Like Bruce said, we shouldn't be too busy. [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I like the all day Jammie days too. And we even have matching bully ones now, :up:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I especially like to say thank you to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] for building this site. Without you I think everyone would be be struggling to find a trustworthy site dedicated to bulldogs and their passionate owners. You helped everyone of us! :heart:

On another note, a friend of mine shared this on facebook. I hope you like it! Have a wonderful Christmas again! Love Jamelyn, Dennis & the Stigmeister

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!
YouTube - Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

On Nov.13 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this awesome Christmas Flash Mob. This is a must see! This flash mob was organized by Letter Art

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
merry christmas to everyone!!!i know i'll prolly be on here sometime after i settle into work, heck i might wear my pj bottoms to work no one will see me thats the good thing about working nites!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Just got in from Midnight Mass. Wanted
to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!
Hope you all get everything you wanted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online