Okay everybully. Time to kick these three off the scoreboard!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have not seen any of our 3 arcade leaders on our site in a long time. So lets start beating their scores!!

I discovered something new this week as I started to challenge their scores.

1.) If you click on their name (within the ARCADE area), it will pull up all the games and what they have placed within each game...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well you are beating all of my scores too. haha. Have stopped playing mostly lately but I agree we should go and replace the top winners. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I just don't like getting emails about me losing my high score. Not that I mind losing my score, I just get excited about EBN PM's and then disappointment when it is just a "you high score has been beaten"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have not seen any of our 3 arcade leaders on our site in a long time. So lets start beating their scores!! I discovered something new this week as I started to challenge their scores. 1.) If you click on their name (within the ARCADE area), it will pull up all the games and what they have placed within each game...

OK... I am here everyday WOMAN!! AND.... I knew your secret LONG ago.. how do you think I knock kels16 off the leaderboard ? Have some of that!!! :tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What games are you all playing? I couldn't remember how to get into the games a couple of weeks ago. I finally found it....:ashamed:

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It will most likely be short lived... but I'm in 3rd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evilha:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online