My living situation !

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Well I have money issues and I am not going to be able to move anytime soon : ugh but I tried to talk to the not son in law and it did not go well ! He basically said he would not try with my bully baby but this boy is not gonna mistreat him or I will have his butt thrown in jail for cruelty to animals . My poor daughter is in the middle of this crap but I am not gonna take his crap period Andy bully will not either punk can move I will not be pushed ... I know this is a bad environment for all my babies but I have no choice right now so he will act right or he can leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cursing: what an @$$hole...... so sorry Donna. prayers to you all that some form of compromise can be made and you can live civil

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Living like this is so horrible, Donna and the stress may well cause you a
heart attack. Please try your best to care for your well being FIRST.

I too am living in a crappy environment with no one caring about me. I
know all to well how it kills you slowly and with no good answers as to
fix it.

Praying GOD protects and provides for you & yours!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] @Texas Carol

I'm so sorry that both of you are living in such heartless conditions, it makes me sad :( It seems like both of them are emotionally abusive because they CAN, and let's face it they BOTH know better!!! I have been around men like this, and I have realized that they are hurting inside so instead of dealing w/their own issues they decide to take it out on others. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT making excuses for their behavior… I just think that sometimes when we understand where it's coming from we realize that it has NOTHING to do w/ourselves. It's more of a reflection of them…

Prayers to you both… :pray:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@Enjnene @Texas Carol

I'm so sorry that both of you are living in such heartless conditions, it makes me sad :( It seems like both of them are emotionally abusive because they CAN, and let's face it they BOTH know better!!! I have been around men like this, and I have realized that they are hurting inside so instead of dealing w/their own issues they decide to take it out on others. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT making excuses for their behavior… I just think that sometimes when we understand where it's coming from we realize that it has NOTHING to do w/ourselves. It's more of a reflection of them…

Prayers to you both… :pray:[/QUOTE

Thank you, dear Tracey and especially for your prayers. As you know, I've almost
thrown my son out many times but stopped only because I do know he's wounded
inside also, broke with no where to go. Not at all condoning his crappy attitude,
bullying behavior and disrespectful demeanor. Also, I am stronger than he is & hope
to set an example before him and to him and pray GOD opens his eyes. It would be
easier to give up and throw his a$$ out (you know this), it would give me short term
peace but longer term worry. Since it is just me & him as family it does make it harder
to turn my back to him. I have demanded better treatment (and rent) and so it is better,
no more raging against me and cruel words. He's paying rent this month or moving...
we'll see! GOD bless you & yours, Tracey <3

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
True they know better but still act like fools ..... I really don't think this man child is hurting inside he is just a punk ! The only thing bothering him is that he has to work , he is lazy and a bully and I won't tolerate his bs he can leave if he don't like it !

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good for you,Donna [MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] ! Life is too short and you don't have to take his sh&! Bully's (people type) usually back down from people who stand up to them because they are actually cowards. Bet if you were a man-he wouldn't do the crap he does....stay strong!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian

fix it.

I am so sorry you have to deal this stuff too ... I am sending prayers for you as well .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

fix it.

True they know better but still act like fools ..... I really don't think this man child is hurting inside he is just a punk ! The only thing bothering him is that he has to work , he is lazy and a bully and I won't tolerate his bs he can leave if he don't like it !

Good for you,Donna @Enjnene ! Life is too short and you don't have to take his sh&! Bully's (people type) usually back down from people who stand up to them because they are actually cowards. Bet if you were a man-he wouldn't do the crap he does....stay strong!

I say the three of you pick a house and move in together.... all the love, prayers and Bullies will keep you happy and healthy .....

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Sad to hear you are enduring these bad situations. That said, I'm glad you feel comfortable in reaching out to this community for support. I wish you the best and pray that God gives you the courage and strength you need to build a better life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]
Im so sorry to hear this :-( it is not ideal -in fact its horrible to live like this
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] keep strong ,maybe it is good that you are here -if hes a punk to everyone at least you are there to keep an eye on your daughter xx -please try and stay as calm as possible -think about your health -i dont think he will be living there for long xx your daughter will sooner or later "open her eyes" and see that with man like this -her future wont be bright and she deserves better xx
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] -hun what can i say ?! You are an angel ,and your endless kindness , compassion & patience in your situation and with what you need to deal on daily basis would break many of us.You are a strong woman Carol -but even tho we all need to rant ,cry or laugh just to "escape our reality" just for few minutes to recharge xx

This is why i come here xx

Ladies -we are all there for both of you xxxx

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]
Im so sorry to hear this :-( it is not ideal -in fact its horrible to live like this
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] keep strong ,maybe it is good that you are here -if hes a punk to everyone at least you are there to keep an eye on your daughter xx -please try and stay as calm as possible -think about your health -i dont think he will be living there for long xx your daughter will sooner or later "open her eyes" and see that with man like this -her future wont be bright and she deserves better xx
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] -hun what can i say ?! You are an angel ,and your endless kindness , compassion & patience in your situation and with what you need to deal on daily basis would break many of us.You are a strong woman Carol -but even tho we all need to rant ,cry or laugh just to "escape our reality" just for few minutes to recharge xx

This is why i come here xx

Ladies -we are all there for both of you xxxx

Thank you for your support I am not gonna let this punk get to me , and I know you are right he won't be around much longer , I believe he deals me all his bs to stay on my daughters good side but the less I take the more she is gonna get and her eyes will open soon ! And he will leave :) i will be jumping for joy then .

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
This might come sooner than you think hun :-) hes already starting to show his true colours xxx

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I say the three of you pick a house and move in together.... all the love, prayers and Bullies will keep you happy and healthy .....
Oh yeah! We can have a Bullie commune!! Share dogs, share food and share the booze!! ha!ha!:drink::drink::drink:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.