Holiday crunch time.... are you ready for the holidays?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm ready!! I wrapped the last of my gifts earlier today. Tomorrow morning we're all going to my parents' house, my middle daughter's tomorrow night for dinner and my oldest daughter's on Christmas morning and then back here. We sort of "make the rounds". I LOVE Christmas! Can't wait to see how excited my little grandkids are!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i would rather have the crab legs than the steak jeff is always cooking steak around here when im off on weekends i kinda get tired of it lol...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We don't make big plans. Last year we went to Ohio and visited Lari's family but this year we are staying home,,,,, just the three of us; Lari, Princess Gracie, and I. We don't do gifting and dinner is planned out for Christmas day, I picked of a small standing rib roast so at least two of us will be having prime rib Saturday. The third member of the family will probably get a nice bone as she looooved the one she got after Thanksgiving. We're ready :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
ALMOST there!!!!

Did all my shopping yesterday ... seemed like everything moved in slow motion because everywhere was so crowded .. shops and roads!!!

Just got to teach two more classes this morning, and then I'm going home to clean and wrap all the presents!!!

:up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.