brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok why can't I see any of the auction items?? I can't remember what I bid on. I know the mouse pad and coaster set but I bid on something else and I can't remember what it is? I think I remember the other auction being different? HELP!!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey guess what??? I just remembered the other bid was on the bulldog mug!!! I swear I would forget my name if it wasn't pinned to my shirt!!!!! Haha...

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Where's the bulldog mug? I didn't see that one. I am working on upgrading my decor in my office setting.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Ooo...... its on sista!!!! Lol

Lol; congratulations on the coaster and mouse pad. They were quit the catch, I loved them. I would have bit once or twice more but got tied up with my grand daughter this weekend. See you at the next auction.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol; congratulations on the coaster and mouse pad. They were quit the catch, I loved them. I would have bit once or twice more but got tied up with my grand daughter this weekend. See you at the next auction.
Thank you, the auctions are always fun and for such a great cause. I look forward to bidding against you in the next one. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.