Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Umm........... :jawdrop:

I know that King snakes are not poisonous.....but are you worried about cat? Don't they strangle their prey? Hotel for me too. No more snakes in the house, right?

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Don't worry! He will show up. We lost our 3 ft python twice. Both times she was in my daughters room either behind the bed or under a box in the closet. Their first instinct is to find a dark spot. After that, it's to find warmth. He is probably still in your son's room behind a TV or computer or any electrical appliance that warms up. A 3 ft snake is way to big for a cat to eat without leaving a bloody mess and the cat is way too ig for the snake to attack. They can live for months without food. Hope you find him soon!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No guys, still no sign of Elvis the snake. No sign of it in the kitty litter, I don't think she ate it anymore. I think the cat fell through the screen, spooked herself and took off, and the snake make his escape. He's probably slithered off somewhere and is hiding, he could be in the drywall for all we know. The basement was just finished when we bought the house, and the laundry room, was drywalled, but no trim on the floor so there are gaps, he could have crawled into. With any luck he crawled up to my nasty neighbours house upstairs. Lol. I just wish I knew if he was in the house, and where, so I don't have to look in every corner, and wonder if he's lying in my clothes or towel closets, or ugh in my bed. I'll feel better when we find him dead or alive.

Have you seen Elvis?

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No not yet. Still checking my shoes, and my bed before getting in lol. That would freak me right out.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
OMG...I would have moved by now. I HATE snakes. That being said, i hope you do find him alive and put him back in his cage. I hope he doesn't find snake friends and then next thing you know there's an infestation..see, i'm freaking myself out for you.
I also heard that snakes hate kitty litter because they can't do their snakey slithering in it. My husband found a snake in our yard and besides finding a new place to live, i googled that fact and ALWAYS now spread kitty litter around our shed. Know your enemy's LOLOLOLOL.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Still no Elvis. We keep looking everyday, but the laundry room where he was, has dry wall, but not finished on the trim, so many gaps where he could have gotten into the walls, and maybe into the ductwork. With any luck, he got into my crazy, nasty neighbour. Lol

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Gosh I really hope nothing serious comes of this... there was a man who rented a room in our house before I was born. He had a snake, which disappeared. I want to say three months, but maybe it was weeks, later.... the TV started to kind of sizzle. Once they could take it apart to fix it, they found him inside! :eek:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You need to develop a snake trap. Place the heater inside a crab pot. I've heard crabs get in but can't get out. I know this is unrealistic because the holes in the trap are large enough for the snake to come and go as he pleases... But he will probably be drawn to the warmth of the light. Some sort of contraption. Or move. You'd have to wrap pigeon wire around it... But the snake will probably fit thru that too! Moving is the only option!

*Blah blah blah iPhone blah blah blah*

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG! I found your freaking snake in my house!

uty5ehyd.jpg

Then I realized it was a collar behind the door.

*Blah blah blah iPhone blah blah blah*

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:ROFL: Now EVERYONE is on snake watch!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.