Just received a SPECIAL gift in the mail...

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tracey you are an angel on earth:heart: you've been and still are such a great support to me whenever there is something going on with my fur babies, and everyone else's too. I don't know what the future holds, but being a part of EBN and having you and many more as friends from far away gives me faith that what ever happens I'll get through it:)

And on a less serious note:tongue:... I've never painted anything for someone else before so I have to admit I was VERY nervous:jump: My OCD had to take a break:whew: So Tracey you're the very first, and probably only ever:blush2:, owner of a "Petra" Bulldog painting;)

And thank you Lisa @desertskybulldogs for helping me:hug:

Oh STOP IT!!! :giggle: I'm HONORED to have the first ever Petra bully paintings!!! I have to tell you that my hubby is NOT a crier, and when I opened these up he was teary-eyed… that says A LOT!!! He's just in awe that people I have NEVER met in person, have been so supportive & loving towards us thru this whole year of HELL!!! To me that speaks volumes for EBN as a whole…

I have seen so many horrible comments, and ugly hateful things on the internet (especially lately…) and on here everything seems different. It's peaceful, caring and supportive :heart: EVEN if somebody screws up or makes a mistake. And believe me, I have made my share of mistakes when it comes to bullies...

I just HOPE that I can be as wonderful to others as you guys have been to me… isn't that what it's all about?

THANK YOU so much [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] …. you are truly an angel!!! :angelheart:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh STOP IT!!! :giggle: I'm HONORED to have the first ever Petra bully paintings!!! I have to tell you that my hubby is NOT a crier, and when I opened these up he was teary-eyed… that says A LOT!!! He's just in awe that people I have NEVER met in person, have been so supportive & loving towards us thru this whole year of HELL!!! To me that speaks volumes for EBN as a whole…

I have seen so many horrible comments, and ugly hateful things on the internet (especially lately…) and on here everything seems different. It's peaceful, caring and supportive :heart: EVEN if somebody screws up or makes a mistake. And believe me, I have made my share of mistakes when it comes to bullies...

I just HOPE that I can be as wonderful to others as you guys have been to me… isn't that what it's all about?

THANK YOU so much @Petra …. you are truly an angel!!! :angelheart:

Aww, now I'm all teary eyed, lol:)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Amazing talent, Petra. Amazing thoughtfulness, for a very deserving lady. I am totally in awe of it all!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Omg they are very Beautiful Petra is amazing : heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Amen @ ddnene. My first buy ever and I have so much to learn , everyone here are amazing , kind , knowledgable and I am fortunate to have found EBN first and never dealt with the mean bulldog owners .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.