Heart attack

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank G you're ok!!!! Boy you have been MISSED!!! :yes::yes: Happy you are ok and happy Sebastian is back with mommy.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh yes my daughter went out of her way to play my Sebastian and my ex had come over to make sure he was fed and did not have to stay I. His crate constantly :):) and I love how happy he is to see me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great to hear. I'm sure he isn't letting you to far from him right now.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Glad that you are ok. As you can see ebn has been looking for way to stalk umm I mean check on you. Glad your puppy is ok as well

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks everyone ! I spent the past few days in the hospital , I just got home and thank goodness it was not my heart . My potassium was extremely low but I am better now and my boy missed me so badly it is driving him nuts that I am in my phone right now !!! Hope everyone is well .

So happy to see you are home and OK..... :hug:

:whew: Don't you ever do that again missy! :tapfoot: :nono:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank Goodness!!! We were thinking we were going to send [MENTION=8610]Jennifer Clark[/MENTION] on a mission to find you!!! LOL Hope you are feeling better ;)

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Thank you all ... You are all so sweet to care : heart and like I said my ex husband has always been real good with dogs and took care of my boy for me , I missed my buy more than my grand girls lol and I would of kept you all posted but my phone went dead :( if something Ike this ever happens again I will remember my phone charger :) oh yeah and one of the firemen said he had a bully too :) I should have sent him to our little family :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh boy, now I can breathe. So thankful that you and Sebastion are okay! Get him a computer, will ya'!! He could have told us............

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Thank you all ... You are all so sweet to care : heart and like I said my ex husband has always been real good with dogs and took care of my boy for me , I missed my buy more than my grand girls lol and I would of kept you all posted but my phone went dead :( if something Ike this ever happens again I will remember my phone charger :) oh yeah and one of the firemen said he had a bully too :) I should have sent him to our little family :)

Another Arkansan!! Where about's are you located? We are in Searcy or about an hour Northeast of Little Rock :D So glad your ok.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Thank God you are ok xxxxx

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
So glad to hear you are doing better and are back home with your boy! Hope you feel better too!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Jennifer Clark hello pleased to meet you ! I am in Fort Smith , my mothers maiden name was Clark hmmmm I wonder :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I almost had a heart attack after reading your first thread, as a RN. Low potassium is extremely dangerous since it does affect your heart muscles (and every other muscle). It is part of the electrolytes that contracts/relaxes your heart. Do they know what caused your lo potassium? I am so glad you are doing fine now!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.