Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It's scary, that she hasn't posted anything since she had the chest pains and went to the emergency. If it was nothing, she would have posted something on here by now. Maybe they admitted her to the hospital. I really hope she is okay.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Just came on tonight after being off site for 3 or 4 days.

Praying for you, Donna...GOD be with you & your family
during this scary time and praying you are well~Carol

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Im hopeing she is okay. Hopefully if ANYTHING she was admitted into the hospital and hasnt had a chance on a computer and getting good care. But I hope she is doing well and will be out in no time. :(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:nope:Still no word from Donna? Getting worried, just hope if something did happen that she is okay and getting good care.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am really worried about her. All the stress she was having over her daughter's BF, and now, not hearing from her. If she is in hosp. she must be so worried about Sebastion. I wish someone knew how to find out! Don't even know what town she lives in. Or last name?.............praying for her.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG I forgot about that little bastard. What if he isn't being nice to him if she is in the hospital? Does Jen Clarke live near her maybe? Maybe she participated in an auction or contest maybe that she would have given her address? Do we know her last name? maybe we could look up her phone number?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I checked any records for possible address, no luck :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Is someone friends with her on fb? Does she use fb? You could search her email address in fb and maybe find out? Then possibly get in contact with friends she has on there to see how she and sebation are

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's right Rosalie [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] what about that boyfriend? Who's taking care of her bully?!! I don't have her on FB… :(

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
In one of her posts it says that she took Sebastian to Hubbard Animal Clinic in Van Buren, Ar.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Thanks everyone ! I spent the past few days in the hospital , I just got home and thank goodness it was not my heart . My potassium was extremely low but I am better now and my boy missed me so badly it is driving him nuts that I am in my phone right now !!! Hope everyone is well .

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thanks everyone ! I spent the past few days in the hospital , I just got home and thank goodness it was not my heart . My potassium was extremely low but I am better now and my boy missed me so badly it is driving him nuts that I am in my phone right now !!! Hope everyone is well .

Oh thank god you are ok. :faint: We were worried sick. Was Sabastian ok while you were gone?? I am glad it wasn't your heart. Good to see you back.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh yes my daughter went out of her way to play my Sebastian and my ex had come over to make sure he was fed and did not have to stay I. His crate constantly :):) and I love how happy he is to see me !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.