Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I had a major break through last week with my children's series that I've been working on for the past two years...It was a pinnacle moment in my life and I can only compare it to the feeling of "falling in love"! :drawheart:
My hopes are high and my adrenaline is pumping...but having a hard time finding an agent as I am brand new to the industry. Literary agents like to see previously published works and other than a small, independent publishing company that took an interest last year, I have yet to be published. It's exciting, exhilarating and frustrating all at the same time. I am only sending out a "query" to those that I feel have my work and best interest at heart, as I love and believe in this series with all of my being! So...that's all, just wanted to take a break from my roller-coaster ride and come on here to look at adorable, squeezable bullies and relax a bit. Thanks for reading my vent :computer:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
congrats on your breakthrough! how exciting. my husband works for an academic publisher and he always (to the chagrin of his employer) says you'd be better off self-publishing and hitting the road with copies of your books :) its not that expensive and you keep all the money. best of luck

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations!!! :w00t:

I have always wanted to be an illustrator on children's books… and I LOVE to read!!! Yes even Children's books… I have a stairwell library shelf, and I keep all my kids books there as well… LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Congrats. Writing is not my cup of tea but my daughter has had some of her poetry published. Heck I didn't even start reading anything other than RD or SI for pleasure until my mid 30's.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.