Kind of a weird day....

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Angels come in all forms, and for whatever reason, you were his! How sweet! BTW, how did you make out with your mattress?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Goodness you are a sweetheart for doing so much for him! I'm sure it means more to him than you realize. :heart:

But keep the lunch coming! :p

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
My interpretation is that he couldn't tell his buddies that he soiled himself, but you've seen it all…No, just kidding…he knew that you are a good person who would help him, but didn't know that about his "buddies"..
So you're saying maybe jerry was there the night Kelly soiled her white pants? And he knew she'd know how to deal with it? I like this answer!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So you're saying maybe jerry was there the night Kelly soiled her white pants? And he knew she'd know how to deal with it? I like this answer!

:rofl: what a memory!!! :rofl:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Patient's name is Jerry. Well Jerry is one of my regular's at my bar in his 70's!!

Poor guy was in so much pain I just hurt for him, but more than that baffled that he had them call me!?!?? I never questioned him why, but he ask me if I would stay until they
Poor guy, I will be with him through all of this now. I guess he trusted me enough to know that I would be there and care. Which I do.

I say that
1)Pretty woman vs 6 ugly drunks.
2)They were drunk? Drinking? Or still needing to get their drink on....that's why he called you first.
3)I would trust you to bring me lunch over 6 guys who spend their afternoon in the bar.

I read your story to my hubby and his remark was......"If those guys spend every afternoon in the bar, there must be something wrong with them. He needed someone he could trust and that is why he called Kelly".

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I say that
1)Pretty woman vs 6 ugly drunks.
2)They were drunk? Drinking? Or still needing to get their drink on....that's why he called you first.
3)I would trust you to bring me lunch over 6 guys who spend their afternoon in the bar.

I read your story to my hubby and his remark was......"If those guys spend every afternoon in the bar, there must be something wrong with them. He needed someone he could trust and that is why he called Kelly".

Sounds like answers to questions on Jeapardy!! And the answer is..........KELLY!! Anyway-what guy would want 6 "man buddies" over ONE pretty gal?!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.