ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
i agree she's earned it Carol! This one is more fitting for her!
(can you show mercy and get the 3nippled part out of mine? Lol)

OMG you and @Texas Carol are cracking me up!!! :rofl:

Yeah I'm working on my angel status :angelheart: NOT that easy BTW… LOL Pretty soon I'll be back to my orgasm!& status!!! So HELP ME @Chumley 3 nipples is going to be a cakewalk compared to your next title change, you'd better get ready :evil:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
If any of you follow me on FB, they just put a video of Bella in her new home on my page!!! I started crying again… LOL Looks like things are going great, and I even taught her to sit :w00t:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

Yeah I'm working on my angel status :angelheart: NOT that easy BTW… LOL Pretty soon I'll be back to my orgasm!& status!!! So HELP ME @Chumley 3 nipples is going to be a cakewalk compared to your next title change, you'd better get ready :evil:
I really believe that god is with us always and things happen for a reason all the time. We may not understand why things are happening at the time but eventually we will know. I have to tell you a story that would restore anyones faith. The man that owned the company my husband works for was a nice man always very kind to our family. He was diagnosed with cancer years ago and he gave a good fight until two weeks ago when he passed. He was a man that drank and smoked and did things his way, even when he was sick. The night before he died he motioned for his wife to come over to him (he could no longer speak) and he did the sign of the cross and pointed up to the sky. His wife said to him, did you see Jesus and he nodded yes and the next morning he died. Jesus had come for him and no matter what kind of life he lived he accepted him home. I cried when my husband told this story because I feel this is such an affirmation of my faith. I think these babies are being sent to you and the fact that they named the pup Bella is a sign that it is true. We have to learn to recognize signs when they are being given to us. Right [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]?

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I really believe that god is with us always and things happen for a reason all the time. We may not understand why things are happening at the time but eventually we will know. I have to tell you a story that would restore anyones faith. The man that owned the company my husband works for was a nice man always very kind to our family. He was diagnosed with cancer years ago and he gave a good fight until two weeks ago when he passed. He was a man that drank and smoked and did things his way, even when he was sick. The night before he died he motioned for his wife to come over to him (he could no longer speak) and he did the sign of the cross and pointed up to the sky. His wife said to him, did you see Jesus and he nodded yes and the next morning he died. Jesus had come for him and no matter what kind of life he lived he accepted him home. I cried when my husband told this story because I feel this is such an affirmation of my faith. I think these babies are being sent to you and the fact that they named the pup Bella is a sign that it is true. We have to learn to recognize signs when they are being given to us. Right @Texas Carol?

WOW what an amazing story Rosalie!!! I agree that God's in control, and sometimes we just have to pay attention to the signs of what he wants us to do. NO matter if it's inconvenient or stressful… we need to pay attention. I'm tired of trying to understand why everything happens anymore, I'm just going to LET go and LET God!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
WOW what an amazing story Rosalie!!! I agree that God's in control, and sometimes we just have to pay attention to the signs of what he wants us to do. NO matter if it's inconvenient or stressful… we need to pay attention. I'm tired of trying to understand why everything happens anymore, I'm just going to LET go and LET God!!!
That's it. We have to have faith in what is happening. It is just nice every now and then to get the affirmation that we did the right thing. That couple naming her Bella was definitely an affirmation.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Im sorry each member is only subjected to one title change thread. Its in the rules and by-laws (section 221-B subd. 2)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I really believe that god is with us always and things happen for a reason all the time. We may not understand why things are happening at the time but eventually we will know. I have to tell you a story that would restore anyones faith. The man that owned the company my husband works for was a nice man always very kind to our family. He was diagnosed with cancer years ago and he gave a good fight until two weeks ago when he passed. He was a man that drank and smoked and did things his way, even when he was sick. The night before he died he motioned for his wife to come over to him (he could no longer speak) and he did the sign of the cross and pointed up to the sky. His wife said to him, did you see Jesus and he nodded yes and the next morning he died. Jesus had come for him and no matter what kind of life he lived he accepted him home. I cried when my husband told this story because I feel this is such an affirmation of my faith. I think these babies are being sent to you and the fact that they named the pup Bella is a sign that it is true. We have to learn to recognize signs when they are being given to us. Right @Texas Carol?

Yes, dear Rosalie, we do need to recognize HIS signs and even more, do what our inner
voice tells us to do instead of arguing against it and turning away. I love your story, I do
believe GOD accepts us into HIS Kingdom, we can't fathom that level of forgiveness & love.
It seems too easy, too simple, too good to be true. We are like our bullies, hard headed,
suspicious & stubborn, we think too much!

Tracey's words, let go and let GOD is what I'm finally 'getting' and now...beginning to do.
It's sooooooo much easier, lol
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I really have no words, but when I read this -- I did get a chill down my back!

:angelheart:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Im sorry each member is only subjected to one title change thread. Its in the rules and by-laws (section 221-B subd. 2)

:master: :haha:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.