Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You will NOT believe what happened...

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: You will NOT believe what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    OMG you and @Texas Carol are cracking me up!!!

Yeah I'm working on my angel status NOT that easy BTW… LOL Pretty soon I'll be back to my orgasm!& status!!! So HELP ME @Chumley 3 nipples is going to be a cakewalk compared to your next title change, you'd better get ready
    Im sorry each member is only subjected to one title change thread. Its in the rules and by-laws (section 221-B subd. 2)

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Im sorry each member is only subjected to one title change thread. Its in the rules and by-laws (section 221-B subd. 2)

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    I really believe that god is with us always and things happen for a reason all the time. We may not understand why things are happening at the time but eventually we will know. I have to tell you a story that would restore anyones faith. The man that owned the company my husband works for was a nice man always very kind to our family. He was diagnosed with cancer years ago and he gave a good fight until two weeks ago when he passed. He was a man that drank and smoked and did things his way, even when he was sick. The night before he died he motioned for his wife to come over to him (he could no longer speak) and he did the sign of the cross and pointed up to the sky. His wife said to him, did you see Jesus and he nodded yes and the next morning he died. Jesus had come for him and no matter what kind of life he lived he accepted him home. I cried when my husband told this story because I feel this is such an affirmation of my faith. I think these babies are being sent to you and the fact that they named the pup Bella is a sign that it is true. We have to learn to recognize signs when they are being given to us. Right @Texas Carol?
    Yes, dear Rosalie, we do need to recognize HIS signs and even more, do what our inner
    voice tells us to do instead of arguing against it and turning away. I love your story, I do
    believe GOD accepts us into HIS Kingdom, we can't fathom that level of forgiveness & love.
    It seems too easy, too simple, too good to be true. We are like our bullies, hard headed,
    suspicious & stubborn, we think too much!

Tracey's words, let go and let GOD is what I'm finally 'getting' and now...beginning to do.
    It's sooooooo much easier, lol
    @ddnene

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I really have no words, but when I read this -- I did get a chill down my back!

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

sweet sweet story!!! you are an angel!!
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    The puppy just left a little while ago, and I have to admit that me & my hubby are feeling sad… she was a sweet baby!!! The wife just sent me a text that they have decided to name her BELLA!!! I was speechless, and of course the tears were flowing…

I told her that we absolutely LOVED that name, and I told her the story of our Beloved Bella. We had told them that we had lost 3 bullies this year, but we had never mentioned their names. I have to admit I'm absolutely floored… This was meant to be!!!
    Hi Tracey, I have been catch up as have not been on the site lately with alot of personal problems going on, but you are truly an amazing person, I find you inspirational and strong. And an amazing member of this community even after all you have been through, this story is truly amazing and no doubt it was mean to be. x
    (pS sent a friend request on facebook for you hope you can accept in case you wanna know who Andrea Smith is LOL)

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Hi Tracey, I have been catch up as have not been on the site lately with alot of personal problems going on, but you are truly an amazing person, I find you inspirational and strong. And an amazing member of this community even after all you have been through, this story is truly amazing and no doubt it was mean to be. x
    (pS sent a friend request on facebook for you hope you can accept in case you wanna know who Andrea Smith is LOL)
    Thank you so much Andrea… I'm sorry that you are going thru personal issues, I'm always here for you!!! My mother just told me yesterday I should become a therapist, I was cracking up laughing… LOL I didn't see your FB request, but I will go back and check.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads