hard day

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sending prayers that all goes well ..... :pray:

OP
cbh142

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
I'm off to my surgery in about an hour! One down , one to go! Bobby has had all of his pretesting and the nurse told me this morning she was waiting for his blood work then we can schedule. Still looks like this wednesday.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am praying that all goes well for you and your husband. I'm glad it was found now while it can be repaired without complications. I hope you guys have a speedy recovery and please keep us posted.

OP
cbh142

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
surgery went well. im in a lot of pain, but nothing unusual. Bobby is definitely wednesday now. im glad we don't have to wait another week, we just want it done.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks again everyone for your support

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sending my prayers to you and your husband and hope everything goes smoothly, it is amazing what they can do today and your husband will be so much healthier and fitter. Good luck for your surgery on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
cbh142

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Everything is in place for tomorrow, we just have to show up. He will be in surgery 1030am eastern. thank you everyone for prayers.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Heavy prayers for both of you. Please let us know how it goes.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't know how I missed this thread, but many prayers are being sent for both you and your husband. GOD be with you.:pray:

OP
cbh142

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
it brings tears to my eyes just looking at the post when i said the time of his surgery it was SO HARD walking away when they took him back. His mom, sister, and I balled for about 2.5 minutes, the four hour wait went by fast somehow. I'm stunned how fast he went from looking like tubes coming out of everywhere to eating regular food and asking about Geno! the bible says to count it all joy when hard times come your way, easy to say in hindsight, but im coming out the other end stronger and more confident that i can handle these things and handle them WELL! thanks again for the support!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
So glad to hear things are going well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
God Bless you and your family. So happy that all went well. It is a gift, and a such a relief.:pray:

OP
cbh142

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
im back to work now as of yesterday. Hubster is doing so much better! The first couple days home were hard for him getting up and down, and a lot of pain in general. they warned us the transition from hospital to home would be difficult. He'll be off work for another 3-4 weeks yet. Thanks again everyone for your prayers and support.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.