Ok little back ground

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
My 5 year old grand baby got really scared of the dark when she was a baby and she has slept with me since she was 8 or 9 months old and no joke she is traumatized to sleep without the tv at night , I know cause I have have tryed to turn it off and she wakes me up trembling in horror . So that is my biggest worry about moving . There is no sense in her being traumatized ! Long story short my daughter is at work and not the daddy Remy has took care of the girls tonight and because the baby did not eat her broccoli he said she is sleeping in her own room bs I texted momma told her that's child abuse and I won't have it so she called her BOY and reemed the punk out then he gonna get in my face and dammit it upsets the girls but my whole damn body shaking and I swear I will watch this punk like a hawk I am fixing to make him miserable if it's the last thing I do !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
If he can do this to the gurls what van he do to your daughter! Oh my God what a bully!! How can he do this!!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG… this jerk sounds like he needs some anger management classes!!! He got in YOUR face?!! What does your daughter say about this? Why is she w/him? This sounds like a horrid situation for you… :(

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Why don't you and your daughter just throw his sorry arse out?
Not only does he sound absolutely worthless, but abusive as well.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
This guy has some issues; if he is willing to get up in someones face then there is no respect and he doesn't care about boundaries and only bad things are in the future with this one. I don't talk about the bad things in my past life but there were a few family members and "past" acquaintances that got up in my face. The best advice is to get rid of them now, they will only cause physical and mental damage and that isn't worth it. There are good men out there, it just takes some work weeding them out. Sounds like some of us need to get together for a road trip and a little......batting practice.......:bat:Lol. Seriously, get this guy out of your lives, the sooner the better, and good luck!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Can i be nosey? Does he have a job? sounds like he needs something to do with his time and be gone from the house!!! you have way more patients than i would with this a$$!!!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
This punk just texted me that he is happy I am miserable that's ok as soon as I load the last of my stuff I got something for this punk ! My girl might not talk toe for awhile but I will be here when she opens when she comes wkes up .

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
And I am not innocent I have. Been ugly too but he just keeps pushing me and I know this is wrong but I am gonna have my sin beat his *** ...... He is a punk that uses women and picks on kids and dogs !!!!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
So my heart is breaking now , I cannot stop crying and my money is still not in the bank and this punk is terrorizing me

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Can you block his calls and texts? If he comes to your home call the police.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yeah I can block him but the thing is I stuck in the same house as him till I get my taxes and they have been sent to the bank but are not posted yet !

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] Like I offered before-you are welcome to come to TN. I have extra rooms that "we"(me and dogs) don't use-and you are welcome! If you don't want to -then hang in-it won't be long. GOD give you the strength....
p.s. Your boys are welcome,too!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
@ manydogs thanks
I need strength