ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
A family is coming tonight to see the boxer puppy… they are a young married military couple w/a 2 year old daughter. They have been looking to adopt a boxer puppy for a month. I told him that she may be a mix, and he didn't seem to care about that. Seems like a nice family, so I'm praying that this will work out & this baby will have a nice family to call her own :begging: Roxie & her have been getting into it a couple of times… I have to keep an eye on them. Is it normal for 2 females to NOT get along too well?!! Roxie & Bella were great together for years… :hmm:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
A family is coming tonight to see the boxer puppy… they are a young married military couple w/a 2 year old daughter. They have been looking to adopt a boxer puppy for a month. I told him that she may be a mix, and he didn't seem to care about that. Seems like a nice family, so I'm praying that this will work out & this baby will have a nice family to call her own :begging: Roxie & her have been getting into it a couple of times… I have to keep an eye on them. Is it normal for 2 females to NOT get along too well?!! Roxie & Bella were great together for years… :hmm:

Paws crossed that it works out and the family is able to give the puppy a loving home :)

I hope that the puppy and Roxie can call a truce until you can find the little one a new family!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Paws crossed that it works out and the family is able to give the puppy a loving home :)

I hope that the puppy and Roxie can call a truce until you can find the little one a new family!

It's kinda weird… the pup will get on our lap and if Roxie comes over she starts growling. It's like she's laying claim to us, and Roxie is a pretty big dog. Boy what a dumb puppy… LOL

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hoping they take her, Tracey...she's so cute I can't see why they wouldn't!

My stray kitten got a home this past weekend...Hurrah :)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
It's kinda weird… the pup will get on our lap and if Roxie comes over she starts growling. It's like she's laying claim to us, and Roxie is a pretty big dog. Boy what a dumb puppy… LOL

Aww....Roxie is jealous that she is laying on her Mommy and Daddy :)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoping they take her, Tracey...she's so cute I can't see why they wouldn't!

My stray kitten got a home this past weekend...Hurrah :)

I'm so glad to hear it Carol, I swear we are like running a animal shelter lately… LOL
I hope you are doing well ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Aww....Roxie is jealous that she is laying on her Mommy and Daddy :)

I agree, but she never seemed to mind Winston doing it!!! LOL

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Here's hoping everything works out for all of you! Keeping fingers crossed with you!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good Luck, Tracey!! Of course Roxie is jealous! Some young punk comes and takes her Mom!! ha!ha! Some people think that female dogs don't get along But I have always had 4 or 5. I've only had males in the mix twice(and had them castrated) I never found any difference. The pup may be a more protective type, and has already "claimed" you!!! I would say-if it likes the people's child, it would be her protector when they grow up together. Hope it works out for all!!!:mansfriend::yeah:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fingers and paws crossed here! It sounds like a great set up with that family. I hope hope hope it works out.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hoping everything works tonight and the family will fall in love w/the boxer and vice versa and they'll take her home. Let us know, Tracey!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:pray: paws crossed!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The family just left a little bit ago… they LOVE her, and plan to take her home tomorrow!!! Super nice people, and the husband is military & works in my hubby's old unit. They asked all the right questions so I feel pretty confident that they will take good care of her...

I'm so relieved… FINALLY some good news!!! :dance:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online