Who is watching American Idol/The Voice this year?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This season of American Idol has been really good! The judges are better, the talent is great!!! Harry Connick Jr. is the new nice, and funny version of Simon. I'm diggin it. I did not watch last season at all.

Happy all my picks through auditions and hollywood have made it through to the final 10 :up:

Alex is my pick to win it, but Majesty Rose is pretty awesome! So are MK and Emily.

I usually root for male singers, so it is odd that I like three female artists this year and only one male!

Watching the Voice tonight, I did not watch it last season either. What was I doing last year? :ponder:

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I used to like watching both shows but just haven't been able to stomach any of it beyond the audition episodes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm watching both shows, I've followed both since they first aired. I watched the Voice tonight. I didn't realize there was two new judges, Usher and Shakira. There is a lot of really great talent this year.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I used to watch them, but got tired of the drama between all of the "stars"… LOL I LOVE Harry Connick Jr. though… :heart:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
We .... I say we.... My 4 daughters watch the uk versions and I watch catch up stuff on my iPad or go on EBN 😄😄😄

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.