The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: People SUCK ; (

This is a sign I keep over my bookcase. @brutus77 and @ddnene I think you both need the same one!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    I am going to be that crotchety old man with a cane sitting on my front porch telling people to get off my lawn when I grow up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    This is a sign I keep over my bookcase. @brutus77 and @ddnene I think you both need the same one!

LOVE IT!!! LMAO!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

You know my hubby said they should have a register for people that DUMP their dogs, let all the shelters, vets, and breeders know their names. And NOT allow them to get NEW dogs… Come on, you can at least try to find your dog a good home!!!
    @ddnene Did you see ch. 2 news last night. They showed some poor tortured little dogs. One of the politicians (didn't catch his name) is trying to make a law-in Tn. to have a animal cruelty list for "offenders" that will be sent to all the counties. If they are caught for a 2nd offense-there will be consequences-like jail time-or ?
    At least it's an itty bitty start for Tn. The sheriff, in "my" county really hates animal cruelty, and he is the first one. Of course the "people" hate him!!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    You know my hubby said they should have a register for people that DUMP their dogs, let all the shelters, vets, and breeders know their names. And NOT allow them to get NEW dogs… Come on, you can at least try to find your dog a good home!!!
    @ddnene Did you see ch. 2 news last night. They showed some poor tortured little dogs. One of the politicians (didn't catch his name) is trying to make a law-in Tn. to have a animal cruelty list for "offenders" that will be sent to all the counties. If they are caught for a 2nd offense-there will be consequences-like jail time-or ?
    At least it's an itty bitty start for Tn. The sheriff, in "my" county really hates animal cruelty, and he is the first one. Of course the "people" hate him!!!
    I didn't see that on the news Lynn, I did see the "rescue" in Portland that found these ladies were hoarding dogs in their basement. Dogs in crates stacked on top of each other, little food or water… That would be awesome if that law was passed!!! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post

LOVE IT!!! I didn't wait to get old to do this, was born this way

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads