Son not in law !

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
So today was a lovely day and Sebastian and I went for a lovely walk and I kept him on the lease when we had to walk by ( punk ) then we are in my room minding our own business with the window open and the ( punk ) runs at my window 3 times to tease Sebastian : ugh , then I tell my daughter because she needs to make him stop and she tells me she did and he won't listen and she tired of hearing it !! That just makes me so mad cause he needs to behave until I move and I know she does not tAlk to that punk in the way she did me ... But oh well I guess , my money needs to get here so we can go ! Grrrrrr ... http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/23/ this is a pic of my friend with my vicious dog the first time they met teehee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
uragaty5.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah.... Great picture. :scared: what a bad doggie.... Giving kisses like that

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry you have to deal with this. Hopefully Sebastian will stay a sweetheart until you get the he!! out of there. I hope it can be soon. I don't think your daughter appreciates you-and after you move, it might take a little time -but she will find out what a JERK that guy really is................Hang in there!! hangin.jpg

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] thank you . I think I will be able to move in a couple of weeks , I do see a change in Sebastian and I know he will be a better boy and happier once we get out of here !

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, so sorry you have to deal with this, both of you will be happier when you have your own place. I agree with Lynn, without you and Sebastien there, he'll probably turn his attention from you to your daughter, and she will realize what a jerk he is.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I hope he turns his jerkiness on my daughter and not my grand daughters :( .... But if he does the difference is my girls can talk while my boy can not .

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Omg keep pushing I am gonna end up in jail !!! Gerrrrrrr

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Sebastian is just Beautiful, what a Sweetie he is, giving kisses. Do not let anyone be bad to your Precious Sebastian, he is your baby. Move out of that place ASAP. Susan

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
From Lilly to both of you xx

9ajyze7u.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
@Manydogs thank you . I think I will be able to move in a couple of weeks , I do see a change in Sebastian and I know he will be a better boy and happier once we get out of here !

I'm sorry but am I the only one that thinks he needs a nice fresh batch of brownies with a little exlax in them??? I think that would be a perfect parting gift. What a jerk!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm sorry but am I the only one that thinks he needs a nice fresh batch of brownies with a little exlax in them??? I think that would be a perfect parting gift. What a jerk!!

:rofl: Rosalie is on a ROLL today… WATCH OUT!!! :bigeyes: LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

OMG... What a great idea!!! :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.