What do you think ?

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Ok so most of you know about the SIL being mean to my boy but my daughter works a lot and is never home and when she comes into my room Sebastian is very aggressive with her and she is good to him . I think it's because she smells like the SIL but it's not good !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Or... he is sensing your tension to the situation and feels he needs to protect you

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Well I thought too ... But he has been doing this with my daughter since before the tension and it's now getting worse plus my daughter comes to me I'my room and I am relaxed soooo

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Have your daughter give Sebastian a treat when she sees him, or give him one of his favorite toys. Don't force the situation and just have your daughter greet him for a few minutes at a time each day, gradually extending the time she spends with him. Hopefully Sebastian will start associating only positive things with your daughter

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Thank you Cali that's good advice .

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Have your daughter give Sebastian a treat when she sees him, or give him one of his favorite toys. Don't force the situation and just have your daughter greet him for a few minutes at a time each day, gradually extending the time she spends with him. Hopefully Sebastian will start associating only positive things with your daughter
I agre with Henny-that is very good advice. Since Sebastion probably doesn't see your daughter too often-he is (thanks to BF) probably leery of how someone is going to treat him.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Agreed ! And thank you .

Most Reactions