HELLO from Maine!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hi everyone, haven't been on in quite awhile, wanted to pop in and say hello - hope everyone and their bullies are well. We are here - those who remember - Otis is doing good and we still have our foster Winston whom we are adopting after his palate surgery in March.

I have dedicated most of my time lately to bulldog rescue ad between that, work, two bullies, a husband and son there is not much time left in a day.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Hi Lynn, I hope you're keeping warm up there. I moved out to Utah after living in Biddeford Pool and Windham for 18 years. Miss the beauty but not the February's. BRRRRRRRR

OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hi Lynn, I hope you're keeping warm up there. I moved out to Utah after living in Biddeford Pool and Windham for 18 years. Miss the beauty but not the February's. BRRRRRRRR

Lucky you! I'm not familiar with Utah's weather is it warm? We have had a hell of a winter here this year.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Lynn, so great hearing from you and that things are on track with Winston's
adoption...Hurray for everyone! You've really been on my mind so often but like
you, I've got so much going on, I fall into bed exhausted before half my 'to do'
is finished (like sending you a Hello). GOD bless you, Honey and all in your home!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey lady --- good to see you posting and LOVE hearing you are going to be a 'foster failure'!! We need pcitures.

Sorry you are so busy, but good to know all is well!

:welcome3: BACK

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Lynn - Utah is warmer than Maine for sure, much drier too. :)
We still get snow but it's much fluffier than out in Maine.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Lynn! So happy to hear that you're one of those "foster failures"! You're an awesome lady for fostering Winston and now officially going to keep him as one of your own. Hope you're staying warm and cozy in Maine!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.