cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Has anyone else watched this series called Vikings, which is on the History Channel? I just heard about it a couple weeks ago and got totally hooked!! I watched the entire first season in about 4 days :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I was initially ecxited for it but we watched the first 4 episodes when it first came out and stopped watching because it just couldn't hold my attention like Spartacus, GoT, Da Vinci's Demons and Black Sails do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I watch this show with my son, my heritage is Norwegian on my moms side, and I lived there for a while as a child. I speak fluent Norwegian, and I have no family here from my mom, they all live in Norway. It still seems like home to me, and I go back as often as I can. That's why they call me Viking Girl.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I was initially ecxited for it but we watched the first 4 episodes when it first came out and stopped watching because it just couldn't hold my attention like Spartacus, GoT, Da Vinci's Demons and Black Sails do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'll have to check out these other shows you mention. I'm getting into these "historical drama" adventure shows/movies. Lots of gore but i find them interesting.

@Vikinggirl, I had a feeling you were a fan of this show! ;)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I'll have to check out these other shows you mention. I'm getting into these "historical drama" adventure shows/movies. Lots of gore but i find them interesting.

@Vikinggirl, I had a feeling you were a fan of this show! ;)
i am a Game of thrones Junkie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.