Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think the piesporter is sweet, I'm not sure if it's dry or not, it's just smooth, it doesn't have any bite. I could chug the dang bottle it's so good! I've tried that one posted above too, pretty good but not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can't believe I have missed this thread… :eek:

I absolutely love WINE!!! :drink: But I think I'm the official WINE HO' because I like ALL of them… LMAO!!! I would say that Red is my wine of choice, but I do enjoy White, Riesling, etc… I will even drink Merlot if I'm eating a great steak!!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Was it this one? And was it sweet?

View attachment 66300

This is one of my favorites. But the first Riesling I ever had was in Australia...and I have never been able to remember the name. I'll never forget it...helped that I was at the Hyatt on Sydney Harbor, too! Frankly, I could have been drinking tap water and I would have loved it - the view was so spectacular!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] hahah i'm right there with you on the wine! but who could not love wine, its like close to heaven on your taste buds :) hahah whats one of your favorite wines?
[MENTION=5232]DudleysMom[/MENTION] I'm going to my store tomorrow and they wine from all over the country in there and i'll take some pictures for you and for @BlueberrysMom ahahah and i hope you weren't drinking tap water! but if you say the view was amazing than alright :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Here are some good choices! I recommend the a Chumley Chardonnay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 48
OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
hahah! that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this made my night. how did you get that done? [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I drink Frontera. It is a cab merlot and not to dry or oaky. Love it! It is a Chilean wine.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I will have to try it out. Mmmm I'm excited to try new wines!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.