DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Nope! My bf won't go out on the actual Valentine's Day! Says it's too crowded and too expensive. He did get us reservations at a truly lovely restaurant for the following Friday! How about you...good stuff planned?

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am planning a great weekend with my EBD Valentine's Day marks my 2i month anniversary since I adopted her. She will enter the bulldog beauty contest over the weekend . Exciting stuff :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I fly home that day! I love Skype, but it's not the same …. can't wait to hug and kiss the boys!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=5232]DudleysMom[/MENTION] I agree. It is always so crowded. But that's sweet you guys will be going out the following Friday :) and not sure to be honest, my boyfriend is on DET in NV :/ but we plan on doing a "dinner" over skype lol
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION] awe!!! Yay!!! Happy anniversary to you!!! :) and please let me know how she does in the contest!!!
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] yes I agree with you, there is nothing better than being home and physically with your loved ones. I hope you have a good flight and a nice visit home!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not doing anything on VD itself as my wife's birthday is today and we always just combined the two.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm babysitting my grandson that night… LOL I hate going out on Valentines because it's so dang crowded!!! Hopefully we can do something the next weekend… LOL

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I hate valentines day, my hubby should make me feel special every day and vice versa. I do plan on making him his favorite dinner and we are spending time with Ruthie!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh well I have not had a valentine for 5 years but I have my Sebastian this year : woohoo
!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am the opposite of most women. I don't like flowers, jewelry, candy or anything girly like that. I not a fan of Valentines day, Christmas or my birthday really. To me it's too much pressure. I agree with JennieS treat me right all year. Unloading the dishwasher at the end of the day goes a lot further with me than a box of chocolate. So for me there are not any special plans. My husband and I try to have a quiet dinner alone once a week so that is more special to me than anything really.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] happy birthday to your wife!!!!!!
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] awe! That sounds like a good night! :)
[MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] I completely agree with you. But I hope you guys have a wonderful dinner :)
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] there's nothing better than your bullie as your valentine. Hercules is mine :)
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I'm with you. I hate flowers and never wear jewelry lol but I do hope you guys have a wonderful dinner as well!!! :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm so with you @JennieS and @brutus77 - not into this "holiday" at all. The fact that Chris lets me sleep those few extra minutes every morning, while he makes the coffee and takes care of Blue, is the best gift he could ever give me. And I get it year round.

With that said, I do want flowers cause I love having flowers in our apartment. Just warms the place up. Other than that we're staying home and ordering a pie (that's pizza for all you non new yorkers).

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I am the opposite of most women. I don't like flowers, jewelry, candy or anything girly like that. I not a fan of Valentines day, Christmas or my birthday really. To me it's too much pressure. I agree with JennieS treat me right all year. Unloading the dishwasher at the end of the day goes a lot further with me than a box of chocolate. So for me there are not any special plans. My husband and I try to have a quiet dinner alone once a week so that is more special to me than anything really.
I agree with you!! Just unload the disherwasher or help fold laundry and I'm yours..LOLOLOL.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so with you @JennieS and @brutus77 - not into this "holiday" at all. The fact that Chris lets me sleep those few extra minutes every morning, while he makes the coffee and takes care of Blue, is the best gift he could ever give me. And I get it year round.

With that said, I do want flowers cause I love having flowers in our apartment. Just warms the place up. Other than that we're staying home and ordering a pie (that's pizza for all you non new yorkers).

I'm a flowers girl too... I know they die, but I just LOVE them. And I love wild flowers, daisies, etc... Doesn't have to be roses!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nope... never liked the day.... Hallmark holiday is what I always called it

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.