Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, you have gotten really great advice from anatess, you are probably much better off getting your own place close to where your daughter and your grandchildren are. That way you can have your own space with Sebastien, and your own peace and quiet away from your son in law, but still be close enough to Tay close to your daughter and granddaughters, and continue to look after them. You could even look after them some of the time at your own place, and then they would also have space from him. Then you would still be the positive and secure figure in their life that you always have been, but still retain a good relationship with your daughter.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Thank you ! You are all so right I am gone as soon as I can be ! It might be a month and it's gonna be a hard month but I am getting my sweet boy out of here this is ridiculous , that man made this pup so afraid of him he nips at his feet then hits him if I was stronger I would be in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Omg I'd beat that man down and I'd never let him near my baby. Lock Sebastian in your room - at least he'd be safe there. My daughter would get moody and try to be snippy with Nigel and I nipped that in the bud quick and that's my daughter but I don't care Nigel is a baby and he's just trying to love her and she will be nice to him or else. You may feel limited because you're in his house but that baby is your property and he has no rights to him or to mistreat him! Shoot my bedroom would become my one room apt if I lived in that situation. Keeping you in my prayers!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] Donna, I would almost bet that after you move out-your daughter will find out what a jerk her BF really is, as she will expect some help from him, since she works the two jobs. I don't think he will be around for too long, when she EXPECTS some help from HIM!! He will be history. YOU, however will WIN, in the end, I believe.
As long as you are there-she will never see the REAL jerk that he is. It will definitely help Sebastion, and it will wind up being the best thing all around!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you ! You are all so right I am gone as soon as I can be ! It might be a month and it's gonna be a hard month but I am getting my sweet boy out of here this is ridiculous , that man made this pup so afraid of him he nips at his feet then hits him if I was stronger I would be in jail

what freakin a$$.... get your own place and take care of you and your boy. the girls will most likely end up with you anyway if your daughter is working two jobs, she will need you to babysit

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Manydofs you hit the nail on the head I have been thinking the same thing he will leave so fast without the house maid and nanny being me and he has to stand up act like a man he won't be able to drink and stay out all the time cause he is gonna have to step and be a mañana I already do keep me and Sebastian locked up in my room which is udder BS in my own home !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.