Mean son in law

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Well Remy went out of his way to give Sebastian treats this evening I think he knows I meant that I would hurt him if he hurts my dog lol , but that is not gonna make me kiss and make up with him when my boy can run up to him for affection without being in fear of him then I will forgive but not till then . Yeah I know it could be awhile .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I missed the story on this one... may I pretty please get a synopsis?

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Anatess read post titled tension

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
sometimes your knight in shining armour is merely an idiot wrapped in tinfoil

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yep this idiot has pushed me too far I am fixing to move and once I am settled I am gonna fight for custody of my grand daughters which reall breaks my heart that's daughter is gonna hate me , but Remy is ok with the girls but he had no clue what nurture is only discipline and chores and picking on . I have pretty much raised my grand girls mom works two jobs and sleeps the rest of the time when she is not emotionally available and even though she is doing some better the girls think I am their mom anyway . And Remy will not I repeat will not raise my grand daughters . I know they would be outside weather permitting in their room and doing all chores " he is the laziest man I have ever seen !" So very unhappy I lose either way :(:(:(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] I have room for another person--and there is ALWAYS room for another doggie!! Sebastion would :heart:being with 4 girls! Come to TN!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh how I wish I could manydogs

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So sorry you are going though this :( I hope everything works out for you :hug:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I just read that Tension thread and this one.

Sorry to hear about all your troubles! It's very tough to be in a bad situation that is not in your full control.

Is Remy the father of your grand-daughters?

In any case, I don't think you can win a custody battle unless your daughter decides she wants to give them over to you. The parents retain full rights to their children unless they have a criminal offense that affects the children or you can prove negligence against your daughter - working 2 jobs is not negligence. So, this is only going to hurt your relationship with your daughter, which could end up that she will separate her daughters from you.

Moving out is a great idea - gives Sebastian his own space free from Remy. Then you can work on maintaining a great relationship with your daughter so she will have her children stay with you as much as possible.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yeah May be you are right , no Remy is not their dad . I think maybe I have just done too much for my daughter it is time she figures things out on her own beside with me gone she will see that Remy will not hang around very long .

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
IMF just washed my boys face and he has a knot above his eye !! I am in tears typing this that wussy " being nice " punched him when I was at work ! There is no other explanation . I hate to leave my grand babies but I am getting my baby boy out of here ASAP

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] I wish I could give you a hug right now! I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. I hope that everything starts to look up soon.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
IMF just washed my boys face and he has a knot above his eye !! I am in tears typing this that wussy " being nice " punched him when I was at work ! There is no other explanation . I hate to leave my grand babies but I am getting my baby boy out of here ASAP

my God. my heart sank when i read this. get out of there!!!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.