NuVet…

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It's just the purchase code, you have to have it in order to purchase. EBN gets the advertising credits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got through and ordered NuVet Plus, let me tell you a nice story [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], so last night I was trying to order but I didn't have the code, I got all the other information filled out though. Today I get a personal call from a REAL person that works for their company asking me if I had trouble ordering last night. Can you believe that??? I told her I did not have the code last night and I would be ordering tonight, but was a surprise to get a phone call from them personally asking what problems I was having to keep from ordering. I am already impressed. I really hope this helps Vegas, his back left knee/hip is still popping, but doesn't seem to bother him in the least.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I finally got through and ordered NuVet Plus, let me tell you a nice story @ddnene and @cali baker, so last night I was trying to order but I didn't have the code, I got all the other information filled out though. Today I get a personal call from a REAL person that works for their company asking me if I had trouble ordering last night. Can you believe that??? I told her I did not have the code last night and I would be ordering tonight, but was a surprise to get a phone call from them personally asking what problems I was having to keep from ordering. I am already impressed. I really hope this helps Vegas, his back left knee/hip is still popping, but doesn't seem to bother him in the least.

That's awesome Kelly!!! When I placed my order, they were super nice to me as well… I hope Vegas starts feeling better!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE this company already! you know, i believe they're a So Cal company too :)

I think you are right Henny!!! Did you read their testimonies?!! I was really surprised how MANY people wrote to them about their experiences…

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I got a call from them this morning too bc I didn't put in a valid order code. So I gave the EBN code to the lady who was very friendly. I chatted her up a bit and told her about EBN!

Members online

No members online now.