Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20

Thread: NuVetů

  1. #13
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: NuVetů

    It's 1101106 for EBN....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  2. #14
    Newbie Kimmieq's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    12
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fletcher
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NuVetů

    What does the EBN code get you?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

  3. #15
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: NuVetů

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmieq View Post
    What does the EBN code get you?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    It's just the purchase code, you have to have it in order to purchase. EBN gets the advertising credits.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  4. #16
    I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    KMARINO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Bradenton Fl.
    Posts
    7,294
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)
    181

    Default Re: NuVetů

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    It's just the purchase code, you have to have it in order to purchase. EBN gets the advertising credits.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I finally got through and ordered NuVet Plus, let me tell you a nice story @ddnene and @cali baker, so last night I was trying to order but I didn't have the code, I got all the other information filled out though. Today I get a personal call from a REAL person that works for their company asking me if I had trouble ordering last night. Can you believe that??? I told her I did not have the code last night and I would be ordering tonight, but was a surprise to get a phone call from them personally asking what problems I was having to keep from ordering. I am already impressed. I really hope this helps Vegas, his back left knee/hip is still popping, but doesn't seem to bother him in the least.

  5. #17
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,729
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5587

    Default Re: NuVetů

    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    I finally got through and ordered NuVet Plus, let me tell you a nice story @ddnene and @cali baker, so last night I was trying to order but I didn't have the code, I got all the other information filled out though. Today I get a personal call from a REAL person that works for their company asking me if I had trouble ordering last night. Can you believe that??? I told her I did not have the code last night and I would be ordering tonight, but was a surprise to get a phone call from them personally asking what problems I was having to keep from ordering. I am already impressed. I really hope this helps Vegas, his back left knee/hip is still popping, but doesn't seem to bother him in the least.
    That's awesome Kelly!!! When I placed my order, they were super nice to me as well… I hope Vegas starts feeling better!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  6. #18
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: NuVetů

    I LOVE this company already! you know, i believe they're a So Cal company too




  7. #19
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,729
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5587

    Default Re: NuVetů

    Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    I LOVE this company already! you know, i believe they're a So Cal company too
    I think you are right Henny!!! Did you read their testimonies?!! I was really surprised how MANY people wrote to them about their experiences…

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  8. #20
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: NuVetů

    I got a call from them this morning too bc I didn't put in a valid order code. So I gave the EBN code to the lady who was very friendly. I chatted her up a bit and told her about EBN!




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •