raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] I'm sorry everything is flooding :/ I hope you are ok and things stay good.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] yes, not complaining about the weather anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
@Bazza oh Australia!!! How amazing!!!!!!!! :) what's it like there? And what's it like having an EB there lol and I was in key west Florida for a couple years, so I've experienced that heat plus humidity.

Well now we are covered in smoke LOL, from bushfires caused from extreme heat !!!! They are not too close to us thank goodness.
I am in Melbourne which is the south part, so we have a cold winter and hot summer, top part of a Australia almost have summer all year round.
Bazza hates being too cold, but we plan that he is in airconditioning on hot days.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I'm sorry to hear!!! Hopefully it doesn't reach you guys. I would love to visit Australia! You're lucky!

Jack G

Feb 11, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
My bit of the UK is cold , wet and miserable !!! :mad:

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=11089]Jack G[/MENTION] I'm sorry to head :( hopefully you guys get a little warmth

Jack G

Feb 11, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Been raining all day and more rain forecast for the weekend...............dont care though coz going to see pup tommoz !! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.