Weather

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Well apparently VA is about to get another snow storm and hit with more cold. I'm over winter haha anyone else ready for warmth?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Hah Well I am an the other side I am ready for alittle cooler, it is so hot at the moment, poor Bazza can't even go for a walk and he doesnt understand why
, it is 40 C (which I think is like 104 F), and this has being going on for two weeks, wish we could trade alittle weather !!! :tongue:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
i just wish it would make up it's mind down here. i am tired of the hot then freezing day by day or even hour by hour. It just needs to pick one and stay that way. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Here in Tn., where I am, it has been much colder than a "normal" winter, and we have been freezing. If it warms up over 32, than it is raining! It is one messy winter.
But-there is no spring any more-then we go straight to Hot,hot! (But hopefully NOT as hot as Andrea has it!!) I guess I am just never satisfied!!:no::facepalm:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We here in So Cal haven't really had much of a winter this year so I'd like some of that cold you guys are experiencing. Just "some" now, not a lot, please! We're also in a drought so that's never fun trying to take 3 minute showers.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] awe! I'm sorry! I wish I could share my cold with you so that he can go outside and play!!!! :/ where are you at that it's so hot?
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I swear no matter where you are the weather is just bi-polar! Hahaha sounds like you are in a southern state haha
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] oh yuck on the rainy weather. Hopefully you guys get some type of cool!!! Hate hot hot hot!! My mom actually travels there a lot but she says she loves the weather there lol
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I'm originally for San Diego so the weather there is always beautiful. You are lucky to still be there!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I've been lucky here since moving to Alberta, barely any snow! It's freezing, but not as cold as I expected. Toronto, though, is the exact opposite. My bf's been telling me that he's running out of room to place the snow when shovelling. They're getting hit with one storm almost every week. :brr:

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Oh goodness! I hope your babies are bundled up for that.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So with you.... I am in PA and so tired of the snow and cold! Heck, at this point I'd be happy for 50"s

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I love all this snow ! Hate the heat :( much rather be cold :)

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Awe!!!! I hope you get heat soon!!! Here I am complaining and you're more north!!
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] oh no no I'm over snow lol but yes rather have heat than cold but not too much heat because of our bullies :)

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
@Bazza awe! I'm sorry! I wish I could share my cold with you so that he can go outside and play!!!! :/ where are you at that it's so hot?
@Marine91 I swear no matter where you are the weather is just bi-polar! Hahaha sounds like you are in a southern state haha
@Manydogs oh yuck on the rainy weather. Hopefully you guys get some type of cool!!! Hate hot hot hot!! My mom actually travels there a lot but she says she loves the weather there lol
@cali baker I'm originally for San Diego so the weather there is always beautiful. You are lucky to still be there!

Hi there, we are in Australia and in the south that is meant to alittle colder than the north, but at the moment, the south is hotter than the north. Hope that makes sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we are in the middle of summer !!!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] oh Australia!!! How amazing!!!!!!!! :) what's it like there? And what's it like having an EB there lol and I was in key west Florida for a couple years, so I've experienced that heat plus humidity.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
The uk is flooding everywhere. Folk are being moved out there homes here, flood defences being breached and railway tracks being washed away.
Apart from that were peachy

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I guess whatever we have-we want something else! I have "grumbled" about the rain-but I am not flooded-so I am not going to complain anymore!! :no:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.