Christmas Cake recipe

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi,

I just thought I'd share with you my favorite Christmas Cake Recipe. ..... ENJOY!! :yes:

* 2 cups flour
* 1 stick butter
* 1 cup of water
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 cup of sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 cup of brown sugar
* Lemon juice
* 4 large eggs
* Nuts
* 1 bottle of Whiskey
* 2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the whiskey to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the whiskey again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer.

Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the whiskey is still OK. Try another cup... Just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and
chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner.. If the fried
druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the whiskey.

Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
Add one spoontable lemon juice. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.

Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degreedles and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window.

Finish the whiskey and wipe counter with the cat.

Take a taxi to supermarket and buy cake.

Bingle Jells :up:

While you are more than welcome to post recipes here on English Bulldog News, we would also like to invite you to our newly created forum just for recipe sharing! Inspired by the popularity of our recipe swap here at English Bulldog News. Click the link below!

http://tastetestedrecipes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Sounds great... what kind of nuts would you recommend and how do you "strain" them? :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] hey if you make this cake you'll stop stressing about the hump monster. :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] way ahead of you, I think I will just get drunk in front of all my guest and just sit and laugh like an idiot when he starts humping them!! My husband can tell me all about what he did and what I did the next day, :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:up:Sounds like a plan! Just don't have so much that you start humping your guests. :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Don't forget to set up the video. Probably best to use a tripod for this occasion. I've learned the hard way about using a camera while intoxicated. No matter how little or how much. In this case, designate a sober videoer.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I was taking it seriously at first: The I got to the part about straining the nuts...:whistle:

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
LOL!!! I forgot this one and as actually looking for the fruit cake recipe.
been out of Canada to long!
and I be drunk before the beaters get turned on !!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.