agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Boom! SEAHAWKS! The only reason I am not talking more smack is my love for for [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]. You loved the seahawks before the cash! We are the best team, crabtree. ! YOU MAD BRO!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I cry FOWL (lol, as in chicken sh*t)...I've seen the Broncos play and y'all...whoever you were in
Broncos uniforms...were no Broncos!

I want my Broncos back, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Boom! SEAHAWKS! The only reason I am not talking more smack is my love for for [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]. You loved the seahawks before the cash! We are the best team, crabtree. ! YOU MAD BRO!

I'm still in shock. I'm so ok with a loss but what happened is beyond comprehension. :confused: Oh go ahead and talk smack, it's all good. I feel sorry for the Broncos, they've never played like that. The Seahawks' upped their game and we downed ours. The crowd cheering is something I noticed right away and said that to my hubby lots of times during the game. It's like Seattle's fan were playing at their stadium. I just wished it would have been a good game. For both teams actually. No one wants to win a blowout, great games are more gratifying all the way around. :)

The Seahawks shined! :up:

- - - Updated - - -

I cry FOWL (lol, as in chicken sh*t)...I've seen the Broncos play and y'all...whoever you were in

I want my Broncos back, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No kidding there. Where'd our team go? :confused:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

Well, I don't watch football-but I wish I did watch this. Carol-you are hysterical-crying FOWL!ha!ha! Maybe Denver should be the Denver Foals-not Broncos?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Now I'm wishing I would have bet [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] on that game. Did Chumley get your $300? :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
The Broncos played well except for the first snap (which, I'm sure put a big hit on their morale). But, the Seahawks played more than their A-game. They played unbelievably perfect. I'm a Peyton fan too - well, both Mannings actually. But the Seahawks managed to push Peyton to the same level as Tebow. That was an amazing game - I know a lot of people thought it was boring... but it is very rare to see a Superbowl won by Defense! They, traditionally, don't get too much notice - nobody ever talks of how great the cornerback was - they're always talking about how terrible the quarterback did! There is no doubt Peyton can throw - but the Seahawks corners took his throwing arm out of the game as the receivers get unbelievable pressure even with Peyton getting 5 seconds to find them. And it is awesome watching it happen. And yes, I love Peyton Manning.

Good job, Seahawks!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I lost some money. I lost more on a prop bet than I did on the game itself.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well, I don't watch football-but I wish I did watch this. Carol-you are hysterical-crying FOWL!ha!ha! Maybe Denver should be the Denver Foals-not Broncos?

bahahahaa, bronco foals. More like geldings!! cuz the Seahawks neutered them!! [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.