Mr. Smiley Video.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Over the years when it's snowed here, someone goes downstairs and creates a smiley face in our "backyard".
I've never managed to catch the person in the act until last week!! AHA! I GOT YOU ON VIDEO NOW!

I don't know why I get such a kick out of things like this but I do. So here it is, Mr. Smiley in the works.

Psst, I'm also showing off my view! :tongue:

Click the pic for the video.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Nice smile face and view. I lived in Soul Korea and Tokyo and had simular views in both cities but I realized real fast I wasn't a city person; I enjoy the views and lights but I have to have some grass and trees around me. The traffic killed me in both cities. I like a little slower pace. Again, great view. Thanks for sharing.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
wow! Did you live there during 9-11? Very scary. It is a great view,though. I didn't see any foot prints leading to and from the smiley!! Crop circles in N.Y.?!!!!:think:

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=5404]dalmatina38[/MENTION] I love the city. Can't imagine living anywhere but one. But that could be because I grew up here so I'm just used to it.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
wow! Did you live there during 9-11? Very scary. It is a great view,though. I didn't see any foot prints leading to and from the smiley!! Crop circles in N.Y.?!!!!:think:

We were actually in Los Angeles during 9/11 but my hubs (boyfriend at the time) lived about a mile or so away.

And yeah, where are the footsteps? I didn't realize there weren't any.. hmm.. Crop Circles you say.. :think:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Wow I love this lol im praying for a bit of snow and wanna do this in the Iittle field in my street! Love your view too thats amazing :) xx

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so cool, mysterious but cool!!! I wonder where he went too?? You have a great view! Thanks for sharing. :):)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You have an amazing view… being from the DC area, I DO miss the city sometimes but now I live in the boonies. I kinda like being isolated, and whenever we go back I feel surrounded… LOL That is so COOL that he/she does that to put a smile on everyone's face… Pay it forward kind of thing!!! :D

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Tracey-it's 6 degrees here "in the boonies" with the goonies...............:crazy:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Fabulous view from your home! I've never visited NYC (only the airport, LOL)! and Mr.Smiley was pretty cool too :)

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Wow I love this lol im praying for a bit of snow and wanna do this in the Iittle field in my street! Love your view too thats amazing :) xx
I wanna do it too..lol. Next time it snows, I'm gonna try it.. hehe.. maybe I'll run into Mr. Smiley and he can give me pointers..lol.

That is so cool, mysterious but cool!!! I wonder where he went too?? You have a great view! Thanks for sharing. :):)
I know!! I took the camera off him for about 15 seconds and he was gone. I think I got him walking away when I focused back on the smiley.

You have an amazing view… being from the DC area, I DO miss the city sometimes but now I live in the boonies. I kinda like being isolated, and whenever we go back I feel surrounded… LOL That is so COOL that he/she does that to put a smile on everyone's face… Pay it forward kind of thing!!! :D
I love that he does it. It really makes my day everytime I see one.
The boonies are cool but they scare me. It's too quiet. I always picture myself starring in a horror movie (in my head) and can never get any sleep..lol..

Hey Tracey-it's 6 degrees here "in the boonies" with the goonies...............:crazy:
It's 19 here, not counting the wind chill. Our winter is brutal this year.

Fabulous view from your home! I've never visited NYC (only the airport, LOL)! and Mr.Smiley was pretty cool too :)
Thanks. I think Mr. Smiley is very cool. I wanna meet him and shake his hand..lol..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
He leaves no footprints..................he is not of this earth.:starwars:

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
He leaves no footprints..................he is not of this earth.:starwars:

The no footprints thing is killing me. HOW?? He didn't have enough time to fill them in before I switched back to the smiley. So weird..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
We will have to wait until next time you get snow..............perhaps he parks his space craft on the roof? :secret:
When I was a teen ager, my friends and I used to sneak off to NYC! Yeah, I know-I dated Fred Flintstone................:grammy:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I think ive figured it out LOL my OCD couldnt let this go without working it out. Ive print screened a pic.. you see him walking away on the pic just right if the centre screen at the bottom. Also.. if you check out 5 o clock on the smiley face you can see a more smudged part of snow leading to a red snowless patch with a smaller snow less area to the right hand side just before the path.. if you check out the distance the bloke jumped to do the eyes its roughly the same distance so my maths is telling me he possibly jumped from each snowless area onto the path and thats also how he got to that position to start the smiley face in the first place... does that make any sense at all lol ? xx
Screenshot_2014-01-29-20-12-35.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online