KMARINO

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hey I was trying to PM you, but it said your address was spam... hmmm...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION], I don't understand what is going on, I talked about it last night with [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], she said she sent me a few emails and I never received them either??? I have tried to pm others and I don't think they are getting them because I did not receive any responses. I also pm'd you a week ago and never got a response. HHhhhmmmm????

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Kelly,,, apparently you didn't get our addy that I PM'd to you yesterday either.
Facebook I am: Bruce Pett if you want to contact me.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I sent it both times... must not have gotten it the first time either. It's out there in cyberspace somewhere...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], NOooo I did not get a PM from you either, I just checked my inbox, I know we were suppose to check our inboxes so it did not exceed 500 I am no where close, I don't get why I am not getting messages or someone is not getting mine? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I know my name is the color red, but I have not had this problem ever, until this last week????

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I may have missed the other thread. [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] asked me for my address for christmas cards, and I sent it to her and asked for her address but never got an answer back which I thought was rather strange!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
this is weird! i promise i'm not a creepster prowling for addresses. lol!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
this is weird! i promise i'm not a creepster prowling for addresses. lol!

[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] LOL .. no just wondering if there is some kind of software problem with the site!!! However, please do message me your address so I can send you a christmas card!! :up: Assuming of course you got my reply, and so if you didn't then there is a glitch somewhere! :crazy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.