Michael Vick: 'I would love' to be a dog owner again

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think the thing that really gets me about the Michael Vick thing is that all the sports writers - I've read some articles from ESPN and Sports Illustrated - keep saying it's time we forgive Vick because he's served his time and spends time advocating for dogs now however I think this is really about Vick getting hot in football again and publications wanting to be able to cover and celebrate his football accomplishments, without guilt.

That said, I am happy to see all of the time, attention, and money pit bull and other animal groups are getting as a result of Vick's heinous acts. Like everyone else, I just wish all those dogs didn't have to be tortured and died for that to happen.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Now let's see him spend the next 10 years giving millions of his $'s to rescue organisations, and then maybe I might .. and like I said just MIGHT consider him owning a goldfish!

As we say in England ... he is a tosser, a wanker and a total arsehole ... (pardon the language! :eek: )

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], My husband is a HUGE Giants football fan (fanatical) well they are playing The Philidelphia Eagles right now as I type, guess who is getting his A$$ kicked??? Michael Vick, I wonder if just a tiny bit of it has to do with his statement earlier in the week?? The Giants defense is just sacking him over and over, even the announcer keeps commenting on how Michael is getting the crap beat out of him. I am loving it, and I still don't think he should have been able to go back to the NFL, why should he be able to enjoy anything?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
EXACTLY!!!!!!

Now let's see him spend the next 10 years giving millions of his $'s to rescue organisations, and then maybe I might .. and like I said just MIGHT consider him owning a goldfish!

As we say in England ... he is a tosser, a wanker and a total arsehole ... (pardon the language! :eek: )

As one who breeds, grooms, and shows fancy goldfish I would NOT like him to own a goldie!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
As one who breeds, grooms, and shows fancy goldfish I would NOT like him to own a goldie!

Very true ... should we consider just letting him have a pet maggot??? Or is that cruelty to maggots????

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Did anybody see the show "Dog Town". It's based in an animal sanctuary in Utah and is an AWESOME program .. but they had one episode that showed that they took a lot of the dogs that were rescued from Michael Vicks house. It was horrifying to see the state of some of these dogs not only physically but mentally ... and it was also amazing to see what the people at dog town managed to accomplish with love and patience to turn these dogs into adoptable pets. Anyway, here's a link to their blog ... interesting.

When the President Calls About the Vick Dogs | The Best Friends Blog

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online