brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I got home from work around three. I didn't see anyone go to the house and I guess they finally brought the dog in because I don't see him either. I Have several well connected people within the rescue community on this so I think he is on his way to a better life.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
You did the right thing, I think. I would have said something to them, and then called. I just read an article about a dog that was left outside and was literally frozen to the ground. The water in his bowl was frozen. It took 30 min of using warm water to unfreeze his paws from the ground. It's ridiculous what ppl think is ok cos it is a dog. Good for you for getting the dog out of there. And he/she will prolly be taken care if and adopted out. Let's hope for the best. :)

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh yes you did good , we have had a little tiny dog running around for weeks and when all this ice and snow hit I called the pound to get it too as the poor thing would not come me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I got home from work around three. I didn't see anyone go to the house and I guess they finally brought the dog in because I don't see him either. I Have several well connected people within the rescue community on this so I think he is on his way to a better life.

What a great thing you did, more people need to take notice and do something when you know it is wrong. Makes me so sad the animals can get treated so badly. Hopefully he will get better treated now or a new loving home. Great job. Poor little thing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online