TO SHEILA

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], I have tried to answer your personal email to me twice, both times it will not send because it says there is no such sender????? I don't understand it.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
it could be the color glitch. I have been waiting for a fix for this for two months. When you hit reply, it replies to shiela with her color on her name. you need to backspace it all out and type in her name to fix this. Hopefully the fix will be coming soon.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I think you might be right, it says in the senders part, something about spam, but then it does say Sheila, she has emailed me two different emails the last two days, I tried to respond to both and it will not send.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And I have messaged you three times in the passed few days with no response to any of them. Are you sure your message box isn't full?

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I have not gotten any messages from you! I will go check, but I did receive one today from Sheila???????? If I got her's I should have gotten yours? I have emailed 4 different people this last week, with NO responses either, Hhmmmm????

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I tried as well and the reply would not work, so I tried to send her a private message as well! I think it worked but dont know for sure.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i emailed sheila back and it said it went through.. [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] let me know if you get the email from me!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I replied to sheila yesterday and had no issues. Here is a picture of the problem I think you all are facing:

colorednameissue.png

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The problem is that any user who has purchased a colored username is having a PM issue. The stuff you see around the name <span class glow_FFA500'> is actually the color number she has on her username. The </span> after it is the closing tag. If you changed all the pages here on this site to html code, that is what you would see is a bunch of code, like this code.

So all you need to do is backspace the username from the box, and simply put in 'sheila' or any other user who has a colored username. They promise a fix by Christmas, so here is hoping!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Sheila sent me a message too and asked me for my address, so I sent it and asked for hers so I could send a christmas card too. I got the same error message, but managed to work out that I had to delete and re-type the recipent name. Not heard anything back which I think is a bit strange.

So has anybody else replied and asked for an address back and not heard anything?? Maybe there is a glitch because I have no special font or color for my name.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
:whew: now we know it is a glitch and that i am not a creepy internet weirdo! lol! i've done what i 'thought' was respond to pm's but now i realize they probably didn't go through. oh man, you're all probably like "oh great, i gave some serial killer my address" but i promise it is to send cards. you will see in a few days :) if you asked me for a response and you didn't get one, message me again and i will respond correctly. [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] i did get yours! [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], i thought i responded but must have ignored the error message, i will try to send again. the interweb confuses me and i'm only 24 :*(

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
also, i think i may have received a "wait 300 seconds to send a private message" having not actually read the warning when i was replying to people. that is a possibility.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I never did get any pm's that mammyglicks sent me when I was trying to get her addy for the ornament exchange. And apparently she didn't get the ones I sent either. I finally got the address though from desert sky :whew: I have gotten and received other pm's with no problems though...so it's a mystery why those didn't work. I don't think we have purchased color options on our names do we? I know I don't anyway.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online