Good Morning

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Hope everyone is well this morning . I don't post a lot and have not figured out how to ad friends but enjoy every thing I read here it is very informative , funny and heartwarming .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hope everyone is well this morning . I don't post a lot and have not figured out how to ad friends but enjoy every thing I read here it is very informative , funny and heartwarming .

Good morning to you!! You can add anyone as a friend by clicking on that persons name and then view profile, it'll take you their profile and on the left hand side under their profile pic it will say add as friend and you click that. :) Hope that helps.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Good morning to you!! You can add anyone as a friend by clicking on that persons name and then view profile, it'll take you their profile and on the left hand side under their profile pic it will say add as friend and you click that. :) Hope that helps.

I just went to your profile but it does not give me the option to add you :(

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] It should say "+ add as friend" up at the top left under the profile picture?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:morning: Good Morning to you as well!!! It's almost noon here, and my family is just starting to get up… LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good morning, er, for me afternoon! You will get the hang of it, just take your time

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.