Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny yet MORTIFYING stories with those with skinkids...

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Funny yet MORTIFYING stories with those with skinkids...

I haven't been a momma long but Gabriel really embarrassed me at a birthday party we were invited to in November. It was our friend's daughter's first birthday and she is their little princess and has the best of EVERYTHING! We were using her nursery to feed Gabriel when I felt him poop. I normally just keep feeding him to make sure it's all out before I change him (I've made that mistake before!) but I noticed I started feeling something down Gabriel's leg. So I decided to clean him up right away ... on our friend's daughter's changing table ... which was beautiful and white ... and had a beautiful fuzzy white cover over it.

Everything was so nice and neat and white - until Gabriel got to it. I tried to contain the mess but the more I tried to contain it, the worse it got. On his feet, on his arms, and ALL over the changing table. I tried to tidy it up with a baby wipe but I only ended up smearing ***** everywhere. Once we had the the mess under control, not only did I have to apologize for the doo doo all over the beautiful white changing table, I had to ask for an extra pair of pants because the spare clothes I brought for Gabriel were too small! He looks really cute in pink pants!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    I haven't been a momma long but Gabriel really embarrassed me at a birthday party we were invited to in November. It was our friend's daughter's first birthday and she is their little princess and has the best of EVERYTHING! We were using her nursery to feed Gabriel when I felt him poop. I normally just keep feeding him to make sure it's all out before I change him (I've made that mistake before!) but I noticed I started feeling something down Gabriel's leg. So I decided to clean him up right away ... on our friend's daughter's changing table ... which was beautiful and white ... and had a beautiful fuzzy white cover over it.

Everything was so nice and neat and white - until Gabriel got to it. I tried to contain the mess but the more I tried to contain it, the worse it got. On his feet, on his arms, and ALL over the changing table. I tried to tidy it up with a baby wipe but I only ended up smearing ***** everywhere. Once we had the the mess under control, not only did I have to apologize for the doo doo all over the beautiful white changing table, I had to ask for an extra pair of pants because the spare clothes I brought for Gabriel were too small! He looks really cute in pink pants!
    Oh my of course that would have to happen probably at the only house crazy enough to have a white changing pad and cover!! Who does that?? lol
    My smooshy face boy!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    Oh my of course that would have to happen probably at the only house crazy enough to have a white changing pad and cover!! Who does that?? lol
    Well, exactly. I do not know how they maintain that room, even if their daughter is their princess! I almost felt bad putting the stinky diaper in their diaper pail!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads