Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Whose hamina hamina? Is that the guy you look like? Xx

Hey @Chumley -answer this above! Are WE too OLD for this website?! :grammy::grumpadeluxe::grumpa: ya' think?

lets see how do I explain this?....
The Honeymooners is a 1950s American TV sitcom starring Jackie Gleason. He played Ralph Kramden, a bus driver from Brooklyn, and the series is played in reruns to this day in the US. He used a lot of expressions that many Americans have come to know. Hamina hamina hamina is one of them.
To answer your question Lynn...BANG...ZOOM!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thanks, @Chumley, I won't be home for awhile-I am on the MOON! I'll call when I get back :LMAO:
I am LMAO!! you do kinda' resemble Homina!!

Last edited:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Oohh ok :lol: my excuses for not knowing are im from UK not USA and was not born until 1988 ... please forgive me :) x

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oohh ok :lol: my excuses for not knowing are im from UK not USA and was not born until 1988 ... please forgive me :) x

Dear LORD… that's the year I got married!!! :facepalm:LOL

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
LMAO!!! :rofl: OK this is totally RANDOM…. I WANT TO VISIT SCOTLAND!!! :w00t:

I haven't lived in Scotland for 20 years and I am 40 next year ( I know I don't look it lol )
It is a pretty place. I moved to England for work and have stayed hear. My accent is still very strong. I was on a 5 day training course and 2 Americans came over to run it from the lean learning centre and they said they loved it when they worked in Scotland. However !!!!
They struggled with the accent, big time lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't lived in Scotland for 20 years and I am 40 next year ( I know I don't look it lol )
It is a pretty place. I moved to England for work and have stayed hear. My accent is still very strong. I was on a 5 day training course and 2 Americans came over to run it from the lean learning centre and they said they loved it when they worked in Scotland. However !!!!
They struggled with the accent, big time lol

I lived in Germany for 3 years & most of the Germans could only speak British English. I could barely understand them, but they would always ask me what American Slang words meant... I would crack up!!! I loved living in Europe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I'd love to visit Scotland-I know I have "long lost" relatives there! Or maybe i'm the one that's lost..........:ohmy:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.