ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ok this started from [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] mentioning that her friend told her she looked like Liv Tyler back in HS...

So we want to know…
Who is YOUR celebrity look-alike?!! We need some pics too… got a lot of age gaps on here!!! LOL

I'll go first…
When I was in college I worked 3 part-time jobs… that was right around when "Adventures in Babysitting" came out. I can't tell you how many people (at my various jobs) would say… you look like that girl in Adventures in Babysitting!!! Then of course she did Cocktail w/Tom Cruise, and Leaving Las Vegas. It's Elizabeth Shue by the way… I'm not even sure she is acting anymore!!! ;)

11796903.jpg Elisabeth-Shue-Actress.jpg Elisabeth-elisabeth-shue-29552964-300-235.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have been told by many people that look like two stars (I do not agree by the way, I think it is becasue of the long brown hair)

Jaclyn Smith ('80s) and Angie Harmon ('90s)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Both very beautiful ladies!!!!

I don't look like a celebrity, but every single place I go I always get the following questions "Do I know you?" "You look like someone I know?" "How do I know you?" the list of those go on and on. My husband gets so tired of it and told me to just start telling people I was on tv and they will leave me alone LOL. I have a familiar face, I can't complain, it's made me lots of friends.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@2BullyMama @ddnene Both very beautiful ladies!!!!

I don't look like a celebrity, but every single place I go I always get the following questions "Do I know you?" "You look like someone I know?" "How do I know you?" the list of those go on and on. My husband gets so tired of it and told me to just start telling people I was on tv and they will leave me alone LOL. I have a familiar face, I can't complain, it's made me lots of friends.

You are too kind… :heart:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have been told by many people that look like two stars (I do not agree by the way, I think it is becasue of the long brown hair)

Jaclyn Smith ('80s) and Angie Harmon ('90s)

OMG I LOVE Jaclyn Smith!!! As kids we used to play Charlie's Angels… I always wanted to be her, and they always picked me as Farrah Fawcett (the DUMB one). WOW I'm really showing my age right now… LMAO!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maybe.... Maybe not......

View attachment 64116

OHHhhhh I so figured this stuff was gonna come out…
Ok where the heck is [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION] ?!!! I want to see ALL you guys & your look-alikes!!! This is gonna be GOOD… LOL!!! :popcorn:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have gotten the most people who asked if I was him-or was related to this celebrity. Of course, of course I'm not-but I loved him.mred1.jpgEven though I am female.. Okay, by request here's me>>Abehead7-09.JPG

Last edited:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I don't look like a celebrity, but as we know [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] is a dead ringer for this guy :)

BradPitt2.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
For the record, I don't claim to look like ANY of these ladies but a couple of my students told me I remind them of River Song from "Dr. Who." I had no idea who that was but this is the woman that plays her:

Lookalike.jpg

I think it's the hair (mine is also curly and blond) and River Song is a doctor of anthropology or geology or something...I am a doctor of history.

I also get Virginia Madsen sometimes, again I think it's the hair and the forehead:

Lookalike1.jpg

I also get Gillian Anderson (the lady from the X-Files) but I can't find an image of her that looks REMOTELY like me.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
For the record, I don't claim to look like ANY of these ladies but a couple of my students told me I remind them of River Song from "Dr. Who." I had no idea who that was but this is the woman that plays her:

View attachment 64142

I think it's the hair (mine is also curly and blond) and River Song is a doctor of anthropology or geology or something...I am a doctor of history.

I also get Virginia Madsen sometimes, again I think it's the hair and the forehead:

View attachment 64143

I also get Gillian Anderson (the lady from the X-Files) but I can't find an image of her that looks REMOTELY like me.

I think you resemble Virginia Madsen… I haven't seen her in years!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

View attachment 64142

View attachment 64143

I would say character too, totally River Song!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I would say character too, totally River Song!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is EXACTLY what my students say! :D

[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] My dentist always tells me I look like Virginia Madsen - he pulled it out of thin air during a root canal!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.